Thread: HTC sync is not working with HTC Wildfire S

HTC sync is not working with HTC Wildfire S

In my computer I have downloaded HTC sync and after downloading the HTC sync in computer I have installed it. Now whenever I connect my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone with my computer and then when I try to sync it with HTC sync at that time I get "Unable to find HTC sync on your PC......". now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: HTC sync is not working with HTC Wildfire S

You should try this solution to get rid of this issue. First you have to uninstall the HTC sync from your computer and after uninstalling the HTC sync from your computer your computer you have to restart your computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the HTC sync again in your computer and then you have to check whether same problem occurring or not. if you have another HTC device to check then connect it with your computer and then check whether same problem occurs or not. if you get the same problem then there is something wrong with the computer and if you don’t get the problem then there might be issue with the HTC Wildfire S mobile phone.

If problem occurs with only your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone then you should take the backup of all the data from your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and then you have to do restore factory setting and afetr doing the restore factory setting in your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone your problem will get solved.

I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the HTC sync in my computer and after doing that also I get the same problem. now after that I have done restore factory setting in my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after that all the things started working fine.