Thread: Gmail sync is not working in HTC Wildfire S

Gmail sync is not working in HTC Wildfire S

In my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone I am facing problem with the HTC Wildfire S phone. Overall mobile phone is very nice but I am facing problem with the Gmail sync. In my HTC Wildfire S mobile phone Gmail sync has stopped working suddenly. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Gmail sync is not working in HTC Wildfire S

I have one solution to fix this issue. First you have to go to the setting in your HTC Wildfire S mobile phone and after going in to the setting you have to select the account and sync option. In that option you have to make sure that background data and auto sync option is enabled. If it is not enabled then you have to enable the background data and auto sync option enable and after doing that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

As far as I know after enabling the background data and auto sync option your problem will get solved and Gmail sync will start working properly. If you face any problem with that then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above solution there was similar problem occurred in my device and then I have enable the auto sync option and background data option enable and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved surly.

If after enabling the background data and auto sync option also same problem is occurring that you have to go to under Google setting and then you have to enable the sync Gmail option and after doing that your problem will get solved. I hope this information will be helpful for you.