Thread: Unable to connect Nokia 500 to Bluetooth and LG phones?

Unable to connect Nokia 500 to Bluetooth and LG phones?

I have recently purchased a Nokia five hundred, however I actually have an LG phone with Bluetooth. I will connect the 2, initial drawback is that contacts cannot be downloaded And after I attempt to decision using hands-free through the GPS the phone cannot perceive what i am saying. Therefore I actually have to manually dial. A pain Third drawback is that after I do finally connect with somebody, they'll hardly hear me, albeit i am yelling the GPS. Looks counterproductive. Finally, once shouting at the GPS I hand over on it and press the button to "transfer to phone", however that does not appear to figure. Therefore normally, when using the GPS for phone functions will it work well for you or is that the microphone shoddy? Anybody will facilitate me on this issue I might be glad thanks

Re: Unable to connect Nokia 500 to Bluetooth and LG phones?

I have issue with GPS that GPS automatically display browsing mode after I was in tracking mode. Although I press button on bottom it once more comes in browsing mode.

Also, regarding bit screen typically behave odd. If i am going to Setup Menu..then it automatically goes into System and then regarding. Any setting i'm missing here?

No I don't have any issue with the routing/GPS. That is functioning perfectly however Has problems with LG phones and uploading contacts??? upon more usage, I actually have found that I cannot add contacts manually to the phone, creating the upload of contacts pretty darned vital. maybe Nokia desires me to shop for a Nokia phone??

I conjointly cannot get my LG to download contacts. Every time I strive, the N500 simply freezes up and that i am forced to show the unit off with the most power put on all-time low of the unit.

I have purchase the a Verizon Samsung phone, and that i have same problems with the Nokia five hundred. I will decision through the GPS, however on every occasion I've tried to download my contact list, the GPS hangs up . after I restart the GPS, the phone crashes I actually have to get rid of and reinstall the battery to urge the phone going .

I don't understand if it is the phone or the GPS that is at fault. i do not see any support for phones aside from Nokia though...

Yeah positive would be nice if this worked with my LG phone. or a minimum of permit me to configure contacts manually on the Nokia 500.

From my knowledge, I've found that this gps can solely download those contacts that are saved in your cell phones internal memory. If you have got your contacts saved to the phones sim card, they'll not down load. Hope this helps.

I have the LG Shine, and it does not appear to sync the contacts. If you explore the Nokia five hundred product page, it solely mentions Nokia phones as their compatible model. i'll strive transferring my contacts to the phone's internal memory and see if it works.

I have an LG ENV and it connects perfectly, I will dial out and everybody says I come back through crystal clear. i do not got to yell at the GPS to urge heard. but after I initial set it up i used to be able to upload my contacts once, and it uploaded only 1 contact from my list. i attempted to upload once more and it's crashed the gps various times. If anyone features a fix for this i might positive appreciate it. This was one amongst the key options on behalf of me shopping for this over any of the others. I actually have owned Nokia phones before and that they are awesome, loaded with options. However I actually have to beat the matter with my LG phone.

First of all of your phone needs to support Bluetooth Phone Book Access Profile to be able to transfer contact information. Second your contact information needs to be within the phone itself and not simply in your SIM card.

My LG CU500 does not support PBAP therefore i am not involved regarding contact information. That said, the hands free works fine with my phone. Voice quality is nice and dialing from my phone good. i do not have to be compelled to shout or something.

OK here is that the latest update on this thread. Yesterday I did lots of reading on this and saw lots of your comments referring to matters at hand. As I stated in my previous reply I had just one issue, that was my contacts. i used to be able to hear and speak to individuals while not shouting or straining to listen to them. therefore I downloaded the software upgrade and did the newest upgrade to my five hundred. though i have to say that the speed may be a bit faster I appear to own taken successful on my phone facet. currently i'm having a little of problem hearing individuals and that they say that i'm currently calling it off in my speech. i might like this operate to figure properly therefore currently i think i want to search out the way to downgrade to my previous software version. i'll take a minor hit on the tracking speed however it should be worthwhile. If anyone is aware of how I will try this downgrade please let me know.