Thread: Suggestion for Acer Aspire ultrabook S3

Suggestion for Acer Aspire ultrabook S3

I have seen the review of the Acer Aspire S3 and that really seems very interesting. Thhe price for this is also very low, just US$900. So want to ask that if this one really worth its price or not. I will be thankful to all the replies for this. Please reply be with your best suggestion.

re: Suggestion for Acer Aspire ultrabook S3

Here are the specifications that you will get with the Acer Aspire S3. I hope that this will help you to understand that if this worth it or not. I am using the same and I will recommend you the same but everyone has different choice so it will be better for you if you could check this once yourself.
    • 13.3″ LCD display @ 1366×768 pixels
    • Intel Core i5 2467M 1.6Ghz dual-core
    • 4GB DDR3 RAM
    • 20GB SSD + 320GB SATA HDD
    • Intel HD Graphics 3000 w/ 128MB RAM
    • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
    • 2-in-1 card reader
    • USB 2.0 port
    • HDMI port
    • Windows 7 Home Premium

Re: Suggestion for Acer Aspire ultrabook S3

Ultrabook is a term very often in technology, came into vogue in recent times with a purpose: to identify a particular class of notebooks featuring eye-catching design, reduced weight and size, all united by a price not too high. These parameters are a little 'generic and can be more careful to note that something like this already exists, for some time, the reference is not only to the Apple MacBook Air, but a whole series of laptops that apart from price. Direct consequence of this new mood is a portable PC market in trouble also because of the crisis.

The Ultra Books are a new type laptops initiated by chipmaker Intel. Several manufacturers in the coming months to make ultra Books and Acer is the first. For this review we had the cheapest of the three available models in your hands. The first impression of the device is spectacular. The Ultra Book is made of aluminum that feels cool and of itself that fingerprints do not remain. Moreover, the 1.3 inch laptop with its very thin. Even when the device was lifted, we were positively surprised. The laptop weighs 1.5 pound, feels really light. Especially for people who are used to an old bulky laptop around. Thelacking a USB 3.0 interface and is unstable on the screen.

Despite its small flaws, the user experience with the Ultra Book great. The device works quickly and can easily do several tasks simultaneously. Two browsers with many tabs, a Skype call, file downloading and scrolling through a PDF is not a serious problem. Also, the computer wakes from sleep really in two seconds.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I am going to get this tomorrow only.