Thread: Quickoffice for Nokia 500

Quickoffice for Nokia 500

I have recently bought Nokia 500 mobile phone and I like this mobile phone. Now I want to install the Quickoffice in my Nokia 500mobile phone and that is why I was trying to search the Quickoffice in Nokia OVI store but It was not there. Please tell me why Quickoffice is not in the Nokia OVI store?

Re: Quickoffice for Nokia 500

I have read the problem which you are facing and I have checked on the Nokia OVI store about the quickoffice for Nokia 500 and when I typed quickoffice in the search box on OVI store at that time I find the quickoffice. I think you should also make sure that you search Quick office properly.

If you are finding difficulty while searching the Quickoffice in the Nokia OVI store then you should visit the official site of the Quickoffice and then try to install the Quickoffice from there. As far as I know from the office site of the Quickofice you will be able to install it in your mobile phone. If you need more help with this then let me know.

I am telling this because I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have visit the official site of the Quick office from and then I have installed the Quick office from there.

After reading your post I have visited the official site of the quickoffice and then I have installed the qiuickoffice in my mobile phone and after that it has started giving me problem.now in my Nokia 500 mobile phone whenever I try to open any file in quickoffice at that time mobile freezes and then I have to restart the device. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

You have to first check whether you are getting this problem while opening any specific file in your Nokia 500 or you are facing this problem with every files you try? If you are facing this problem with every file then problem is with the Quick office in your mobile phone and if problem is with any particular file then there might be something wrong with that file only.

Try this trick and then you will be able to detect the exact problem.

If problem occurs with every file in the quickoffice then you have to first remove t Quickoffice from your Nokia 500 phone and after that restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to install the Quickoffice again and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

If you get the same problem after reinstalling the Quickoffice in your Nokia 500 phone then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting the Mobile phone. Many times by resetting the mobile phone you will be able to solve this problem. I hope this information will be helpful for you.