Thread: Symbian Anna software update for the nokia 500

Symbian Anna software update for the nokia 500

As I recently bought the nokia 500 phone for myself. But today I got the update regarding the nokia 500 anna I thought it was for the symbian belle but what I found is that it was the update for 11.33 but after updating the os I see that there is no more changes only the major change I saw is the phone smoothness was more better than the previous one. So I would like to know what are your views after the update in the nokia 500 phone

re: Symbian Anna software update for the nokia 500

As after updating the symbian OS version I don’t see any more changes in the phone. I feel the same interface of the OS as it was with the previous version.

As I recently bought the nokia 500 phone for myself. But today I got the update regarding the nokia 500 anna I thought it was for the symbian belle but what I found is that it was the update for 11.33 but after updating the os I see that there is no more changes only the major change I saw is the phone smoothness was more better than the previous one. So I would like to know what are your views after the update in the nokia 500 phone
    Yeh.. I agree that after updating to the v 11.33 in the phone I feel the interface more smoother then the previous one. As I was expecting for the update of the symbian belle should be available for the nokia 500 as I didn’t like this OS version of the symbian anna as I saw some laggings and hard interface with this OS but after updating the OS to the v11.33 I feel the OS is much faster and like to use the interface. So I would say that anyone using this phone should go with the v11.33 update as it would be more better doing it.

As I have seen that apart from the user interface I see minor changes in the browser and also you see that the address bar disappears which was irritating while using in the previous version.