Thread: Wifi not connecting properly in the Nokia 500

Wifi not connecting properly in the Nokia 500

As I’m using the nokia 500 Smartphone and when connecting to the wifi it is able to connect but when I try to open the page what I see is that it is not able to open the page. So I would like to know what would be the problem is it due to the improper settings of the wifi or is there some problem in the phone.

Re: Wifi not connecting properly in the Nokia 500

If you are having trouble connecting with the wifi then you should try going to the settings and in that go to the wifi and in that disable the power saving mode and retry connecting to the browser and check whether you are able to open the page or not.

I’m also having the same problem of connecting with the browser. Whenever I try to connect to the browser it tries to open the page and after some time it shows me that the page cannot be displayed. I tried doing this for the several times but still it shows me the same. So what should I do now to enable the wifi in the nokia 500 Smartphone. Do anyone have the idea how can I fix the problem as it is not able to connect to the browser.

According to me if you are not able to connect to the wifi then I must say that you should try to check your phone with the router and see that whether it is able to pair the device or not. If you are not able to pair the device then you should try pairing the phone with other router as some times it may happen that due to the router problem it is not able connect the device so I suggest you that try connecting with the other router and check whether you are able to connect with the router. If you are able to connect with the router then your old router would be not working well and if it is not connecting with the second router then I must say that there would be some problem in the phone setting for not able to connect to the wifi.

I tried doing with the above procedure and I found that trying with both the routers I was not able to connect the wifi. So what can be other solution for this apart from this.

See if you are having the problem with the connecting to the wifi. And if you tried with the above procedure and if you are not able to connect with both the router then I guess that there might be some problem in the wifi setting. So for this I think you should do the hard reset to the phone. But before doing that you should try to take the proper backup of your phone. as doing the hard reset would erase your phone data. So it is better if you try to take the proper backup of the phone.