Thread: Camera not working in the nokia 500

Camera not working in the nokia 500

While I’m using the nokia 500 phone and from past few days I’m noticing that the camera of the phone is not working properly in the new symbian anna as it says to close all other apps before staring the camera. So I would like to know what is the reason for not working of camera. Do anyone have the idea regarding this.

Re: Camera not working in the nokia 500

I think if you are persisting with the camera problem then I would say that there might be bug present in the phone. Due to this you are getting such kind a issue.

Even I’m facing similar type of issue, but the thing is that when I go to capture the images through my camera it shows me the message that the camera could take images due to the memory full in the phone. So I want to know is that a bug that is not letting me to capture the images or is there any other issue regarding the camera of the nokia 500. Do anyone have the idea what is the exact issue for this and how can I fix it.

Even I’m facing similar type of issue, but the thing is that when I go to capture the images through my camera it shows me the message that the camera could take images due to the memory full in the phone. So I want to know is that a bug that is not letting me to capture the images or is there any other issue regarding the camera of the nokia 500. Do anyone have the idea what is the exact issue for this and how can I fix it.
    According to me if you are not able to capture images with the nokia 500, then I must tell you that it is not the bug but it is due to the memory of the phone is full. So for this you have to free some of the memory by removing unwanted file from your memory card or the phone memory. Doing this will enable the camera and you will be able to click the images. As I had got the same issue regarding the camera in one of the phone.So for this I contacted the support care of the phone and they told me that the issue for this was due to the memory of the phone was full and due to this I was not able to capture the images. So after freeing the memory I was able to capture the images. So I suggest you the same that you should try freeing some of the memory and see that whether you were able to capture the images or not.

While I’m using the nokia 500 phone and from past few days I’m noticing that the camera of the phone is not working properly in the new symbian anna as it says to close all other apps before staring the camera. So I would like to know what is the reason for not working of camera. Do anyone have the idea regarding this.
    If you are facing such type of issue then I would say that you should try doing hard reset to your phone and see after whether you are able to click the images from the camera or not. But before you do this make sure you take the backup of your data. As doing this will erase your data from your phone. so it is better to take the backup of your data before you do hard reset in your phone.

I tried doing this but what I found out is that doing hard reset still having the same issue and whenever I try to take the images from the camera it still shows me the message that you should close the other apps. So now I would like to know is there any other solution from where I can fix the camera issue of the nokia 500.