Thread: My iPhone has been unlocked

My iPhone has been unlocked

Recently I have decided to restore the iPhone, so as I have finished the restoring the iTunes said "Congratulations your iPhone has been unlocked" and this is before I have completed the Restore of the iPhone. So I just want to say that I have never seen such message before, but after the upgrade of the iPhone I have seen this kind of the message before the restore of the iPhone. So I just want to know is there any way to detect or to verify whether my iPhone is really restore or this is the glitch or some of the issue there in the iPhone that shows message before the compilation of the restore. So guys if you have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

re: My iPhone has been unlocked

This thing Even I have also heard for the first time, that before the restore of the iPhone you are getting the message for the compilation of the restore of the iPhone. So if you want to know the things have been completed or not then you just go for the T-Mobile and buy a prepaid microsim to try. This will be helpful to you to determine the unlock of the iPhone.

The thing that I know for the verification of the iPhone lock feature is that, you just switch off your iPhone and then switch on, so there if the lock icon is there on the top of the display then it means your iPhone is still lock and if the icon is not seen there then it means your iPhone is been unlocked.

This is the simple thing to determine the lock status of the iPhone, just by looking for the icon of the lock there on the top of the screen.

If the lock icon is present there on the top than it means iPhone is still lock and if the lock icon is not there then it means the iPhone is unlock.

I have never seen such of the issue or the error for my iPhone, so I just want to say that this may be some of the software mistake or the upgrade of the iPhone is not done properly. So I think that make the upgrade of the iPhone , and if possible than please take the screen shot of the issue that you are facing there on the iPhone and let me know.

The thing that I know for these thing is that if you are trying some of the other SIM then may it will asked for the pin, so if it asked for the Pin then it means the iPhone is still lock and if it won’t asked for the Pin code than it means the iPhone is unlock.

According to my information for the iPhone is that there are no chances for the unlocked iphone on AT&T, since the AT&T still don’t have the unlocking feature for the iPhone. So for that I don’t have any of the ideas for this thing, so I think that this may be the Glitch, so there is the need for the contact to the customer service center for this issue or mailing this thing to the official site regarding this issue of the iPhone.

This is simple to know for any of the iPhone to verify whether it is locked or unlocked so for that you just have to make the changes of the SIM there in the iPhone, so while changing the SIM if it asked for the pincode than it means it is already locked. And the alternate method to know about the status of the locked and the unlock of these smart phone is to reboot the device and see the top of the screen if the icon of the locked is there then it means that the iPhone is locked and if the lock icon is not seen on the Top of the screen then it means the Phone is unlocked.