Thread: Nokia 500 phone hangs frequently

Nokia 500 phone hangs frequently

As I have bought the phone just last week and what I see is that the phone hangs frequently and reboots it automatically. So I’m not getting what is the exact reason for this. So want to know do anyone have such kinda issue and how can I fix the problem.

Re: Nokia 500 phone hangs frequently

I would like to know from when this issue has started occurring and what happens exactly as it would be easy for me to tell you what may be the issue.

The phone was working fine for two days after the date of purchase but one fine day when I was playing the game, the phone suddenly got hanged up and restarted automatically. I thought that it happens sometimes, So I neglected the issue but after this the phone now and then got started hanging up and also restarting the phone automatically. So now I’m not getting what may be the problem and how can I fix the issue?

If your phone gets freezes up and restarts at the regular interval then for this I must say that you should try upgrading to the latest software/ firmware as it might be possible that there might be some bugs related to this. so upgrading to new firmware might fix out your problem. As earlier I had same type of issue with one of the phone but after upgrading to the new firmware, I never got the issue again. So I suggest you that you should try upgrading to the ne firmware and see whether you are facing such type of issue or not.

See if you upgraded the firmware and still you facing the same issue then I would say only one thing you can do is that try doing the hard reset. But before doing this see that you take the backup of the important data and files. As doing hard reset will erase your all data, so it is preferred that you take the backup of all your important files and data.

I tried doing the same but still some times the phone hangs/freezes up, after upgrading and doing hard reset. And now with this issue other thing has also started occurring is that the camera of the phone has stopped functioning. So I would to know is there any other option besides upgrading the firmware and doing the hard reset.

I tried doing the same but still some times the phone hangs/freezes up, after upgrading and doing hard reset. And now with this issue other thing has also started occurring is that the camera of the phone has stopped functioning. So I would to know is there any other option besides upgrading the firmware and doing the hard reset.
    According to me if after upgrading the firmware and doing hard reset still if you are facing the issue then I must suggest you one thing is that you should try to contact the nokia support care. As this are the guys who can solve your issue regarding the phone hanging up and restarting trouble. So what my advice is that it would be better if you try to contact them as you were not able to solve the issue after upgrading the firmware and doing hard reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranbir@rockstar View Post
    As I have bought the phone just last week and what I see is that the phone hangs frequently and reboots it automatically. So I’m not getting what is the exact reason for this. So want to know do anyone have such kinda issue and how can I fix the problem.
    hello

the reson might be because the ram of nokia 500 become full even if nokia 500 had lot of space . so i sugest you to opt for RAMBLOW software which will help u to close the unwanted application runing behind n thus provide spce for ur ram and thus preventing the restarting.. so do tell me if it works for u at my mail ankur9@doctor.com