Thread: Want to play 3d games in nokia 500

Want to play 3d games in nokia 500

I bought the nokia 500 smartphone yesterday, as nokia have launched their Smartphone of nokia 500 recently. The features in the phone is just awesum, but the thing what I want to know is that how can I play the 3d games and the apps in the nokia 500. As I love to play the 3d games but don’t know how to play it in the nokia 500.

Re: Want to play 3d games in nokia 500

Actually I also wanted to play the 3d games in the nokia 500, so with the help of friend I downloaded the some of the 3d games and apps in the phone. But after installing the games what I found that it shows me the error and am not able to play the games. So what I want to know is that how can I play the 3d games in the nokia 500 as I’m excited for this.

I bought the nokia 500 smartphone yesterday, as nokia have launched their Smartphone of nokia 500 recently. The features in the phone is just awesum, but the thing what I want to know is that how can I play the 3d games and the apps in the nokia 500. As I love to play the 3d games but don’t know how to play it in the nokia 500.
    If you want to play the 3d games in the nokia 500 then I must tell you that you must download the game from the ovi store or any other game website which provide with the 3d games or the apps.

Actually I also wanted to play the 3d games in the nokia 500, so with the help of friend I downloaded the some of the 3d games and apps in the phone. But after installing the games what I found that it shows me the error and am not able to play the games. So what I want to know is that how can I play the 3d games in the nokia 500 as I’m excited for this.
    As far as I know nokia 500 Smartphone does not come with the 3D GPU accelerator. And due to this you cannot play the 3d games. So for this I must say you that if you want to play the 3d games with the nokia 500 then you will not be able to play the game as not available of the 3d GPU. And it is applied same for the 3d apps. So if you want to paly the 3d games and the apps in the nokia 500 then it is advised you that you should by the phone with the 3d GPU accelerator through which you can play the 3d games easily.

Is there any other way for e.g any app that can support the 3d games in the nokia 500. As one of the friend suggested me that there are some of the apps which provide you the feel of the 3d games without having the 3d GPU accelerator hardware. This I’m asking you because am really fond of playing the 3d games so would like to know is there any app from which I download it and help me with playing the 3d games.

First thing I would like to tell you is that as said above that the nokia 500 does not come with 3d GPU. So you cannot play the 3d games in this smartphone. And if you want to play the 3d games then you have to change your smartphone. And second thing is that there are no such apps available in the market or in the ovi store which could help you to play the 3d games. The reason for this is that for playing the 3d games it is must that you should have 3d GPU accelerator. As having this can only help you to play the game.