Thread: Encoding video for the Nokia 500

Encoding video for the Nokia 500

Hello friends, I wanted to the encoding of the video for the nokia 500, so that I can get the video with the smooth play through, but I am not getting it. I have also search for the programs to do it but I was not able to get it and I really wanted to do it. So does anyone have the code for doing the encoding of the video on the nokia 500? So please tell me, so that I can do it and get the video playthrough smoother. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Encoding video for the Nokia 500

You can used the Handbrake, it is the application which is been easily available on the internet and also it is best to do the encoding of the videos, so you can try it and get it done for you.

There is a problem with the phone that it does not play the videos properly and also, if you keep the sped of the SD card in which it is having the videos stored, so when keeping the card at the high speed then also the video which are been played in the phone where slow and also it was getting the proper as it should be played. So it is fault of the phone, and with the encoding you will still get the same problem.

The Nokia 500 is not good for the purpose of playing back excellent videos. It might be the motion picture player and to be true, I could probably view value films / movies on it. As economical as GPS frameworks are trying for now, we are able to sit back and see what turns out. I paid less than $100 for this thing and with its different offer its still worth it. So unless someone recognizes split settings that the Nokia 500 preferences I wouldn't solely base my obtaining this unit dependent upon motion picture playback. I'm confident Nokia isn't heading off to do any upgrades to this unit.

I also agree with the above user and I also think the phone is not good and also it should be done some more work on it and update with the software update of the phone.

I have the method to work with the video of the phone and also it is the best to give you perfect video for the phone, so you better try it and get it worked for you

• Download "free zune video converter 1.0"
    • Once you have downloaded it then reset is a breeze
    • Click "add files" then add the file which you wanted to convert
    • On 'output file format/ video settings set on "(mp4/ (mpeg-4 aac) video and audio, for video option select bitrate 300 and fps 14.985
    • On advanced setting set resolution to "custom" at 480 X 272
    • Click convert

So you try it and it will work for you for sure, so go for it.

The method which the above user have given is the perfect and also it work for you and also the video which you wanted to play then you can play the video properly and also smoothly on the phone.

Thank you for the method which you have given to me and also for the suggestion which you have given to me, so i will try the method which the user has given and make it work for me.