Thread: Cannot find GPS Pouch with Nokia 500

Cannot find GPS Pouch with Nokia 500

As I have recently bought the nokia 500device for myself. After opening the box of the device what I found is that there is no GPS pouch in the box which should have come with the device. since they have mention on the box that the nokia 500 device will come with the GPS pouch but when unboxed it there was no sign of GPS pouch. So I would like to know have anybody got the similar problem.

Re: Cannot find GPS Pouch with Nokia 500

Even I have got the similar problem, I bought the device yesterday and when open the box there was no pouch available in the box. So what should I do now, should I contact the nokia care for this or is that they do not provide the pouch with the device.

As far as I know searched for this and found out that when you order the device from the US the device does not come with the pouch and when you order the device from the Europe market you find the pouch is available from them. I don’t know the exact reason behind such kinda thing but would like to know why there is such that we get pouch from the Europe and do not get the pouch from the US when ordered.

As I have recently bought the nokia 500 Smartdevice for myself. After opening the box of the device what I found is that there is no GPS pouch in the box which should have come with the device. since they have mention on the box that the nokia 500 smartdevice will come with the GPS pouch but when unboxed it there was no sign of GPS pouch. So I would like to know have anybody got the similar problem.
    See as you are saying that you did not receive the GPS pouch when you ordered the device then for this one thing you can do according to me is that you should try contacting the nokia care and try discussing about not getting the GPS pouch with the nokia 500 device. I Hope so you would get some positive response from them and the reason behind them not availing with the pouch. As I had previously ordered the product from the nokia when opened the box I found that one accessories was missing in the box as according to them the accessories should be there in the box, but was not available with the device. So I decided to contact the support care for the issue and discussed about the issue, they found out that they had mistakenly shipped the device without accessories. But got the device replaced the device and had all the accessories which they provided with the device.

So for you I would that you should try contacting the support care and try discussing about the issue.

I received the pouch with the nokia 500 as I had ordered the earlier this month and also as said by them. So I guess how it is possible that the pouch is available for the Europe people and the not available for the US people. I shipped the product from the US and got the pouch with the device.

If you are not getting the GPS pouch with the nokia 500 device then I would say that you can buy the pouch for the nokia 500 device externally or from the online stores. As I recently bought the pouch for the device and I would say the pouch is incredibly good. So if you are not getting the pouch with the nokia 500 GPS device then you buy the pouch from the online store or any nearby store.