Thread: Is it possible to Cheap fix the ‘4g Touch’ cracked Screen

Is it possible to Cheap fix the ‘4g Touch’ cracked Screen

Recently my ‘4G Touch’ by mistake dropped down on the floor and there on the screen some of the scratch appeared, however my 4G Touch is still in the working condition but I don’t want to take the risk for the future problems for my 4G Touch. So I just want to know is there are the possibility to make the cheap replacement for the screen of the 4G Touch, or there some alternate thing I can do to protect the screen of the 4G Touch not to get more damage and cracks. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this 4G Touch Screen then please does the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to Cheap fix the ‘4g Touch’ cracked Screen

If your 4G Touch is still working then from now onward try to protect the screen as possible, so there are the alternate options for you either you can make the use of the screen protector or the superglue-type adhesive to just stop the screen cracking. Or you can replace the screen with the new 4G Touch Screen, you can get the screen for the 4G Touch from the apple and also this is for the low cost.

This is to be change as soon as possible because whatever the crack are there on the screen will be get bigger and crack even more. Since by the time the crack of the glass is always get bigger. So you just make the new replacement for the screen for your 4G Touch, so just go to the official site and find out the suitable screen for your 4G Touch or go to the Amazon market to get the range of the screen for your 4G Touch.

Make sure to get the best and the quality based screen for the replacement.

You can have the screen for the 4G Touch from the several of the link or the official site those are providing these things, so with the help of the eBay! Paypal or with the credit card you can order the things that are require for the 4G Touch. So you can get the new Screen for your Touch 4G with some of the charges they offers to get the things for the 4G Touch. So you can find the best of the screen for the 4G Touch from the nearby seller or from the Apple official site.

You can make the use of the iPod touch 4th gen. Digitizer but this thing are fuse to the glass, so it cost some amount to make the replacement for this thing.

You can make the use of the Digitizer, since the Digitizer is act as the fuzed to the glass for all the iPods and the iPhones.

So you just purchase the both glass and the Digitizer. So with the help of the Digitizer you can make the 4G Touch Screen replacement and the improvements.

The screen for these smart phone is available there in the market, so you can make the changes of this Screen to get the best use of the ‘4G Touch’ so this time make the use of the screen protector or the screen guard so that the new replacement of the screen will remain for the long time. And also this time try to protect the screen of this ‘4G Touch’.