Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2011

Upgrade of symbian belle for nokia 500

Hello friends, I wanted to upgrade the symbian belle for my nokia 500, so I can do it and get it for me. I have not gone for the phone and it is available then I will plan to purchase the phone. So please tell me about it, so that I can get it. Thank you.
Old 08-12-2011

Re: Upgrade of symbian belle for nokia 500

I think that the operating system of the phone is been upgraded and also having all the latest and also the best application in the phone, so I would suggest you to go for the mobile.
Old 08-12-2011

I think that the nokia 500 was been released and also been available for the public before the symbian belle is been released. So I believe that you will not get the Operating system in the phone and if you purchase brand new nokia 500 now then you might get symbian belle on the phone and you not have to do the upgraded of the phone.
Old 08-12-2011

I will suggest you that you go for the phone and you have the option to get the symbian belle on the phone, so I think you will be able to get and also the performance of the phone is good and also you will be able to get the better performance when you will upgrade the operating system. So you better get the phone and also use the phone and see how the performance of the phone, then is only you can upgrade the phone.
Old 08-12-2011

I am having the nokia 500 and I have upgrade to the symbian belle, well before upgrading the phone the performance of the phone was good and also better to use and when I have upgraded to the symbian belle then the performance is become faster and also smooths to use it. So I will suggest that you better go for it and also it will change the performance much better and also good to use it.
Old 08-12-2011

I have also seen the people who are using the phone and also they have been upgraded to the symbian belle, the performance of the phone has become faster and also good to use it, so you better go for it and do the upgrade of the phone.
Old 08-12-2011

I think using the nokia 500 as it is and there is no use to upgrade the phone and also many of the phones are there which are working good and also better and they are not having the symbian belle in it. If you wanted to have the 3D application in the phone then it will best option for you to go for the symbian belle and also the phone will be really nice to use it. So you better go for it and get the phone for you.
Old 08-12-2011

I have also got the phone and I have purchased the phone past 2 day ago and the phone is having the Symbian Anna in it and it is having the software version is 010.029. So I was searching for the update of the phone then I was not able to get the updates for the phone and also I was not able to update the phone to symbian belle, so you better get it confirmed and go for the phone and also it is possible then I will also try and get it for me.
Old 08-12-2011

I have heard the symbian belle is been coming for the nokia 500 and the user who are using the phone facing lot of the problem with the phone and also when the symbian belle will come then it will solve the problem and also it will become nice to use it.
Old 08-12-2011

I have heard that you can upgrade the phone and also the symbian belle is been available for the nokia 500 and also the performance of the phone is good and also you will love to use the phone, so you better get it.
Old 12-12-2011

The update are been available and also you will be able to get the update, so i would suggest you connect the phone with the Nokia PC suite then you will be able to get the update on the phone.
Old 15-12-2011

if the belle update is available how i can get it someone tell me please
Old 15-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fo0TSteps View Post
if the belle update is available how i can get it someone tell me please
You have to download the Nokia software updater and then connect your phone to the pc and start the updater. Once you run it, it will tell you that there is an update for your version mobile phone but before updating to the belle, backup all data's first in your computer and then proceed. If this doesnt works, then start internet on your phone and it will give you a OTA update to upgrade to the latest version of the os available.
Old 15-12-2011

man i know how to update it...but i mean that nokia suite said ur os is up to date and i have anna v.11 is that due to the regions some countries get the update before other ones ?....i asked someone in nokia and he respond in "" u'll get belle update in the early 2012 so am surprised
Old 16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fo0TSteps View Post
man i know how to update it...but i mean that nokia suite said ur os is up to date and i have anna v.11 is that due to the regions some countries get the update before other ones ?....i asked someone in nokia and he respond in "" u'll get belle update in the early 2012 so am surprised
Yes, it has been said that the Nokia 500 mobile phone will be update-able to Symbian Belle but still no sign of the update has been supplied till now. Some said that it will be available at the end of 2011 but since you have talked to someone in nokia and if he says that it will be available at the starting of 2012 then you will have to wait for same.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,