Thread: Need help for nokia 500.

Need help for nokia 500.

Hey all, i am having new nokia 500 and for that i need help with the following case::
    • when i try to use the internet and ovi store at that time i get my mobile crashes and also same thing happens when i am playing the games wiht this, for resolvign this i have also tried with the updating to the 010.032 but problem is still there, what can i do now??
    • and also i want to clean c drive

please reply me back for this.

Re: Need help for nokia 500.

Ok, for that question i will say as:::
    • i have read that Nokia had promises there are some stability improvements expected in the next sw update, so please install any updates that will be available for your phone.
    • and also if you are thinking for cleaning the C drive then let me tell you here that c drive only have email messages. and for making sure about this Check if you have a lot of messages in your mailboxes and shorten the time you have them stored in your phone

Hey thanks for suggesting me about that. i tried with the both the suggestion for this and now i am getting that Phone is workiing very fine. if i will get any other problem then will report you back,

i am also having the question about the Nokia 500 which are as::

• can you please tell me back that is there any apps, which can help me to easily switch between gprs/edge and wlan. i try to use wlan but nokia browser and opera mini starts using gprs/edge.?? if yes then please reply me back for this.
    • wiht this phone, i can see that the battery drains quickly, why this is happenning?? is this battery fault?

Ok, for this i will say as::

• If you are going to add your WLAN access point in Connectivity > Settings > Destinations > Internet destination above your 3G/GPRS access point then at that time you can be able to switch to WLAN when under WLAN coverage. for doing that thing, there is no need for the special apps for that.
    • and also if you are getting that the battery drains fast then at that time t could be because of some background app. i am not sure about this, but it also might happens that there are some apps are running in the backgraound. first make a check for that. and also for doing the same things, you can also check the connection status in Connection Manager in your phone.

Yes, i have seen the news that nokia is saying that they will release belle for 500 in january. and yes, i checked for that and i get that i am not having any email messages in c drive. and also i am sure that there are no apps running on the background and also home screen widgets are offline, but still with that i am gettign that the battery drains quickly. why this happens with me? can you please reply me back for this??

cant install sybian belle on nokia 500

hey i can't install symbian belle on my nokia 500
    i have already connected the phone to the pc to pc suite and update my phone os and it downloaded the symbian belle and it ready for intall but on installation phone automatically turn off and the pc suits disconect and installation cancelled. i cant install by reconnecting by turn on the device again and again.

pc suit already downloaded sym belle on the computer but icant locate it on the computer if icould locate it i can move the installation file to the phone and install by the divice without the nokia pc suite

someone help me on this please!!

Re: cant install sybian belle on nokia 500

Quote Originally Posted by nokia500 View Post
    hey i can't install symbian belle on my nokia 500
    i have already connected the phone to the pc to pc suite and update my phone os and it downloaded the symbian belle and it ready for intall but on installation phone automatically turn off and the pc suits disconect and installation cancelled. i cant install by reconnecting by turn on the device again and again.

pc suit already downloaded sym belle on the computer but icant locate it on the computer if icould locate it i can move the installation file to the phone and install by the divice without the nokia pc suite
    Are you trying to manually install the symbian belle on your nokia 500 phone? You should use the automatic software update feature by downloading the Nokia software updater software and then plugging your nokia 500 to the computer via the use cable and then let it automatically update to symbian belle os.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's