Thread: 30-Pin USB & SD kit not working with Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

30-Pin USB & SD kit not working with Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Hey all, i am having the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and i am really very hapy with that. with this i am also having USB & SD 30-pin adapter kit, but using this, i am not able to flash drive into the usb and also not able to accessed files on it, same with SD card. can here anyone tell me the suggestion for doing that things?? if yes then please reply me back for this and also reply me back here if anyone else is also searching for doing the same things. thanks in advance.

Re: 30-Pin USB & SD kit not working with Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Hey i a also having the USB & SD 30-pin adapter kit which they have given to me for the 10.1 Tab. when i tried with the flash drive into the usb and accessed files on it, at that time i get that this is working very fine for me. for you also i will suggest you to do the same and i am sure that you will also not get the problem with that. and also i have done the same things with the SD card, and this also worked fine for me. and after that when i try with the keyboard/mouse combo at that time i get that this is giving the error as can't support hi-voltage device. for resolving this i tried with the powered hub w/ the keyboard kind of scared of frying it and after that i get that this is really working fine for me. since you are also getting the same problem, i will suggest you to try with the same as i have done and i am sure that you will be able to resolve the problem.

YEs, i was also having the same problem and for resolving this i tried as you have suggested above and there i get that this is now working very fine for me, thaks for telling me about that. for the same i had tried with the so many other suggestion but still after that i get that same problem appears again, but your suggestion really worked for me.

Hey thanks for telling me about that. i tried with that and now i can see that this is working very fine for me. thanks again for that.