Thread: wifi sync does not finish in apple iphone 4S

wifi sync does not finish in apple iphone 4S

Hey all, i am having New apple iphone 4S and i was really love this. but with that smartphone, i am having some problem and the problem is related withk the wifi sync. when i try wiht the syncing my iPhone 4 via wifi at that time i am getting that this says that waiting for tems to copy and never finished with doing this. why this is happening i am not getting the reason for this. if here anyone is having the suggestion for this then please reply me back for this. and also reply me back if here anyone also having the same problem. and also let me tell here that i am having an ipad2 also and with that i am not having this type of the problem. when i try with the wifi sync at that time, it get sync with no problems wiht that. i am facing ths problem only with the iPhone. please suggest me some way for resolving this problem.

Re: wifi sync does not finish in apple iphone 4S

dude, i am having new apple iphone 4S but with this i am not having this type of the problem. but same problem i am facing wiht my Apple iPad 2. and for resolving this i tried with the so many of the suggestion but stil after that all, again i can see that i am having the same problem. and yes, i have not resolve this problem with my apple iPad 2. if someone here will suggest you some suggestion about this then i will also try with the same and hope that wil works for me also.

dude, if you are getting that type of the problem then for resolviing that i will suggest you to try with the restore on your device, i am sure that after doing that things you will be abel to resolve your problem. try with this and reply me back about the results,.

Yes me too facing the same problem but wiht the Apple iPhone 4. when i try with the wi-fi sync at that time i can see that this run overnight on my iphone 4, and it was still waiting for items to copy. when i get up in the morning at that time also i can see that stil it is showing the same message for items to copy. can anyone tell me the reaons which is causing this and also what can be the fix for this??

hey all, i am also having this type of the problem and also in my case, i can see that sometimes iPhone disappears from the list of devices in iTunes periodically. why this is happenning to me??? can here anyone tell me the reason for this and also reply me back if here anyone is having the proper suggestion for this.

Hey dude, if you all are getting that type of the problem then for that i will suggedt you to try with the steps which are as:::

• in finder>> go to your iphoto library >> say show package contents
    • then find "ipod photo cache" folder>> rename it. we renamed ours ipod_photo_cache instead.

try with that , and i am sure that after this your sync problem will get resolve. and this is because there is an issue with iOS5 recognizing the ipod photo cache library from prior versions. this should fix the sync issue. i was also having the same problem and for resolving this i tried with the steps which i have suggested to you and after that i get that my problem also seems to be resolve., reply me back abobt the results of this.

yes, i am also having this problem and in my cause iPhone 4S leaving it for hours. for resolvgin this i have also tried with the so many of the other suggestion but stil i get small results for this. when i am trying wiht the connection at that time i get that artwork is waiting for copy, and this looks like very odd to me because i am having iTunes Match so theres no reason to be copying over artwork. when i reported this to the apple care, after that i get that it start working very fine but after few days i get the same problem with me. and also let me tel you here that i was also having the same problem with the iPad also. but with my iPad 2, it only takes about 15 more than before. what can i do for this now?? i hope that apple will fix this bug soon,

Yes, i was also having the same problem and for resolbign this i treid with the suggrdtion which you have given here and after reffeing to this post i can see now that my problem to be resolve, thanks for tellgin about that. now my iPhone 4 is working very fine for me,