Thread: Cannot download emails in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Cannot download emails in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and I like this tablet. I am facing problem with the emails in my Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. I have setup emails in my tablet but it is not able to download the emails. When I try to send emails from my device at that time I don’t get any problems. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot download emails in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

I have read you problem and I would like to tell you that you should first open the email setting in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and you have to check whether all the settings related to email is proper or not. Many times because of the settings this type of problem can take place. May be after doing the proper setting all things will start working properly.

If you have checked all the settings and if after that also if you are getting the same problem with your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus then you should first delete the emails settings from your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and after deleting the settings you have to turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and after that you have to start the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus again. Now after that you have to setup the email in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus again and afetr setting up the emails you have to check whether you are able to receive the emails in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus or not.

As far as I know after setting up the email properly you will not find any difficulty while receiving emails in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

In my Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus device I have first checked all the setting related to the emails and there was nothing wrong with the settings. Now after that I have removed the email setting and restart the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and after that I have setup the emails again and after doing that also I was experiencing the same issue. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Any help will be appreciated.

As you have mentioned that you are facing problem with the emails in your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and none of the above mentioned tricks helped you then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. First take the backup of all your data from your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and after taking the backup you have to reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and then your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know.

To reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus tablet you have to go do this steps.

• First you have to go to the setting.
    • After going in to the setting you have select privacy option.
    • In privacy option you will find the Factory data reset option.
    • Now select the Factory data reset option.
    • After that it will erase every data from your Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus.

Now after resetting the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. in my Samsung tab I was also experiencing problem with the emails and after that I have tried many solutions to fix this issue but after that also I was facing the same problem and then I have reset the device and after resetting the device all the problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.