Thread: WIFI not working in Nokia 500

WIFI not working in Nokia 500

Hello friends I have recently bought Nokia 500 mobile phone and I like this mobile phone as it has all the features which I needed. In my mobile phone whenever I enable the WIFI and then try to connect it with my WIFI router at that time it says WIFI not connected. If anyone have solution for this then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: WIFI not working in Nokia 500

You have mentioned that you are facing problem with the WIFI in your Nokia 500 mobile phone and that is why would like to tell you that you have to go to the WIFI setting in your Nokia 500 mobile phone and afetr that you have to check whether all the settings are ok or not. Many times because of the wrong settings also this type of problem can take place.

You have to also try to solve this problem by removing all the WIFI setting from your Nokia 500 mobile phone and after removing the WIFI setting from the phone you have to restart the mobile phone and then you have to do all the WIFI setting again and then you have to try to connect the setting again and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

As far as I know by trying above tricks your problem will get solved.

If after trying the above solution also if you are facing same problem with the WIFI in your Nokia 500 mobile phone then you have to try to connect your Nokia 500 mobile phone with any other WIFI network and then check whether same thing is happening or not. if you don’t get the same problem then it means problem is with your WIFI network and if you get the same problem then it means problem is with your Nokia 500 mobile phone.

Try this trick it will help you to identify the exact problem.

In your Nokia 500 mobile phone if you have installed any application related to the WIFI then I think you should remove that application and after removing that application you have to try to connect the WIFI again and then check what the result is. Many times due to third apart applications also this type problem can take place and to solve that we have to remove the application. I hope this solution will enable you to solve this problem.

If you have tried to connect your Nokia 500 mobile phone and you didn’t get any problem then it means there is nothing wrong with your Nokia 500 mobile phone but problem is with your WIFI network only. if you want to solve this problem then you have to make sure that in your system firewall or antivirus program is not blocking this. If firewall and antivirus is not creating this issues then you should reset the router and after resetting the router you have to do all the settings again and after doing the settings again your have to try to connect the mobile phone with your WIFI network again and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

I have first tried solve this problem by removing the settings from my Nokia 500 mobile phone and then doing all the setting again and after that also I was also facing the same problem again. Now after that I have reset the router and then problem get solved.

Now In my device one more problem I am facing. Sometime my Nokia 500 mobile phone disconnect from the WIFI randomly. I don’t know hot solve this issue. Please help me with this.

I have read your problem and to solve this problem you have to disable the power saving mode in your Nokia 500 mobile phone and after disabling the power saving mode your problem will get solved. I was also facing the same problem and then I have tried the same trick and then my problem gets solved. You can also try this solution.

If you don’t know about how to disable the power saving mode in your Nokia 500 mobile phone then you have to follow this steps.
    • First go to then menu.
    • Tap on the settings.
    • After that select the connectivity
    • Now tap on the WLAN
    • Select options
    • And then select the settings
    • In the settings you will get power options.

If above solution does not help you to solve this issue then you have to first take the backup of all the data from your Nokia 500 mobile phone and then you have to do restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting your problem will get solved.