Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Poker available for the iPhone

Portable Devices

Old 07-12-2011

Poker available for the iPhone

Recently I have bought the new iPhone, so I just started to make the use of this iPhone this is really the good iPhone it have many of the things that make this best for me to have this iPhone, but however I just want to know is Poker game is available for this iPhone. If yes than from where I will get this Poker for my iPhone, I just want to get this Poker in my iPhone. So if you guys have any of the information about this Poker than please do the reply.

Old 07-12-2011

Re: Poker available for the iPhone

Yes the game Poker is available for the iPhone user, which means the iPhone user can play this Poker game without any of the issue. So this will be available there on the official site of the iPhone application stores.
Old 07-12-2011

There are the chances for this game to be Play there on the iPhone, so for that you just need to use the Live poker, this is available there in the iPhone app store. So with the help of these apps you can play the Poker against the others. So these is the best thing for the iPhone to make the play of the Poker game there in the iPhone.
Old 07-12-2011

According to my information the best Poker game that I have played there on my iPhone is the Zynga. So there are the chances to have the free version of this game and make the use of these games to play the 9-player table.

This game can be played on the PC too, but playing in the new iPhone is the best experience for to play this game.
Old 08-12-2011

The Poker is the best game there in the iPhone, so for that you just need to make the use of the official site of the zynga or the iPhone to make this game available for the iPhone. So with the use of the iPhone you can get this game to play.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,