Thread: Beta apps on Nokia 500 and Nokia 603

Beta apps on Nokia 500 and Nokia 603

i bought this Nokia 500 smartphone and my brother coincidently use another similar configuration based Nokia 603 mobile phone. i want to use beat apps on one of such advanced technology based smartphone. is this apps works comfortably with us or not. Need some meaningful information about this beta apps for nokia 500/603. thanks for any such help.

Re: Beta apps on Nokia 500 and Nokia 603

Nokia 500 smartphone packs a powerful 1 GHz processor to make sure your apps run smoothly. as far as i used such phones and getting experience that this mobile phone works smoothly to run the beta applications on its Symbian OS. Hence i would be suggest to you for read its details information about this applications. Then perform this installation task on it. This is well for you.

The similar kind of situations has been happen on Nokia 603 smartphone. Nokia 603 smartphone has a 1 GHz processor so your apps run smoothly. i think this is similar kind of phones and in that case, you need to check the process of your beta apps that help to you for do this installation task on it. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    The similar kind of situations has been happen on Nokia 603 smartphone. Nokia 603 smartphone has a 1 GHz processor so your apps run smoothly. i think this is similar kind of phones and in that case, you need to check the process of your beta apps that help to you for do this installation task on it. This is well for you.
    You should read the phones specs for this beta apps installation process. smartphone specifications works to fix your problem. this mobile specifications describes more information about it. Then read the system requirement of the beta apps that will be need to you for guessing it works with mobile specifications or not. Try this and check its deatils about it.

The new and improved Nokia Maps helps users find their way around their personal world. Such type of apps has been presents on Ovi store. you need to check such kind of applications on the OVi store. it really beneficial for you to fix your beta apps problem. as per my won knowledge such apps compatibility depends upon the application and OS you selected for this installation task. Try to check such requirement for apps and then perform this task on your nokia 500 or nokia 603 phone.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    The new and improved Nokia Maps helps users find their way around their personal world. Such type of apps has been presents on Ovi store. you need to check such kind of applications on the OVi store. it really beneficial for you to fix your beta apps problem. as per my won knowledge such apps compatibility depends upon the application and OS you selected for this installation task. Try to check such requirement for apps and then perform this task on your nokia 500 or nokia 603 phone.
    This mobile phone is based on Nokia's latest version of Symbian 3 mobile OS. hence i don't think that the symbian 3 is being work well as per my own experience. this beta apps works well to fix thsi kind of problem. Try this and check its details information on nokia official site. also the manual works well to fix your problem.