Thread: Wifi is not working properly in iPad 2

Wifi is not working properly in iPad 2

Recently I have bought the new iPad 2; there are many of the feature and application which is really good and helpful. But recently I was trying to use the Wi-Fi there in my iPad 2 but however I always fail to start the wifi. However is there any of the things I am missing there or some of the extra application or the drivers are requiring there in this iPad 2. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion or the ideas do you guys have then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: Wifi is not working properly in iPad 2

The thing that I know about this issue is that most of the older Netgear routers are not working well with Apple products that have the Wi-Fi capability to make the connection with the net. So if you want to make the use of the Wifi there in the iPad 2 then you just have to make the use of the latest model Netgear router.

I think that you must make the use of the latest LinkSys E2100L router, since even I was also facing the same issue with my iPhones and with my iPad , but after the chages of the routers with the latest LinkSys E2100L router they are working fine. And also if possible than make the software update.

This kind of the issue is always there with the new iPad2, so may the connection there in the router there you are using is not proper or may the router is outdated to support this latest iPad 2.

So I think that there will be the need for the changes for the routers with the latest and advanced router.

Even I was also having the same problems with the ipad 2, so for that I have just make the update of the software and the other things there in the Routers and there in the iPad.

So I think if you have any of the issue or any of the connectivity problems with the wifi than just make the update of the Software and make the correction there in the routers settings.

And try to make the connection in the range of the wifi connectivity.

This may be the router issue not the ipad 2 issue. so there may be the need for the changes of the router that you are using with the latest one.

I am using the iPad 2 from many of the days, so there may be some of the problems occur while making the connection with the wifi. So I have noticed this thing that this problems happens some of the time may be this is due to lower connection, and also some of the time when the weather I cloudy. And also some of the time normally the issue occurs but after the lojng usage of the iPad only, so maybe this is because the battery is not that much of sufficient or there may be the iOS issue there for this iPad 2.

If you are facing this Wifi issue in your iPad 2 than you just do this thing to get the Wifi works. So the process may be helpful to your iPad 2, so whenever you have any of the issue regarding the Wifi for the iPad than at that time go from the airplane mode and then back quickly, with this your wifi will reset the connection.

And make sure that the device not should be in the sleep mode since this connection issue also occurs when the device is in the Sleep mode. And if possible make the use of the good and the best network.

There are some of the problems with the latest technology with the old connectivity , so this will only resolve with the help of the latest supporting connection only, that means that make the use of the latest and well quality routers for this thing. Since the latest ruter give the good connectivity to the iPad 2.

The range of the connectivity is also important factor for the failure of the WiFi connection, And also the network for this new iPad 2 is not that much develop.

There is the need for the restart of the iPad2 and also the restart of the process that used for the switch to the WiFi startup. And just try to start the WiFi in the best and the good network connection, Make the use of the update software that is required for the navigation of the WiFi connection. And make the verification of the routers that are used for the network support .