Thread: Unable to connect to WIFI through Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Unable to connect to WIFI through Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

I have bought this device yesterday night, and since from that day only i am getting problem with WIFI as I have tried connecting the device so many times but still i am not able to get it connected however. And as i have mentioned like i have tried my best and done everything known to me but still i am not able to get it what could be the problem over here. Any suggestion?

Re: Unable to connect to WIFI through Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Have you ever tried connecting the phone with any other router ? because it might be possible as there could so many problems associated over here. And it would be better if you being more specific so that i could assist you better.

It might be possible as there could be some problem with the configuration that you must have made for your device, thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure whether you have done all the settings rather configuration in both device as well as in the router and then only try to connect the device once again.

If suppose you are not aware about the configuration then you can have option to make use of the guide rather manual given to you with the device and see what exactly they have mentioned so that you can simply understand it and do it on your own. And if you don’t have any then you can simply try to visit their official website, they do have mentioned all this configuration for the device.

See it would be better if you simply mentioned what exactly happening while you trying to connect the device with the router. See when i was having the same problem at that time the symptoms were like i was unable to connect to a WiFi network encrypted in WPA, even though it is listed, and with a very good signal strength, so are getting any such same problem? If so then see i have mentioned the solution below so that you could have better idea about the same.

1. Go to the console for wireless management of your other Wi-Fi router:

2. Disable automatic channel

3. choose channel No. 10.

4. select a WPA key only in alphanumeric

I was also having the same problem once with the device and i came to know that there was some problem with the distance that we have to maintain. Thus see i have mentioned something that you should consider as well.

- Always be near to the router and not that far to connect at least.

- Make sure there isn’t any obstacle in between, because if there will be any wall or something between the router and the device then also you may got connection problem.

- Ensure whether there is any other router or not, because the device may get confused as to connect to which router exactly.

- Try to provide perfect WEP key or the same in case of WPA key as well.

see though I am agree with the above user but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware of the device and then see whether you are getting the same problem with the device or not. I don’t know exactly whether you are aware about the exact process or not, but still you should start with the soft resetting and if the device performs the same then you should try with the hard resetting as well.

but you should always take care of your important data before proceeding because see when you do this all the data will be wiped out from the device and that could be not be recoverable and those data will be exactly replaced with the factory data.

it might be possible as rather than the device there could be some problem with your router itself, so have you tested that? You should try to reset the firmware of the router once and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

see i am not able to determine what exactly happening with your machine but still, i have mentioned some of the techniques so that you can try on your own.

- disable the DHCP BROADCAST flag

- Disable the IP Helper service:

- Disable IPv6:

- Disable the firewall settings on the router

But still if suppose you are not getting any variation then you can simply try with the firmware reinstallation as well.