Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus gets overheated

Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus gets overheated

HI, have recently noticed one thing with the tablet as whenever i make use of the tablet for more time I just use to get it warmth after some moderate usage. Is there anybody over here having similar kind of problem with the phone? because i have tried my best but could not be able to figure out what could be the problem with the device. any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus gets overheated

see there could be so many reason associated with such thing and could lead to cause such problem once again, thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to first test your device in both the terms like you should test the hardware part as well as the firmware part as well. Because the thing is like after doing this you could get what is the exact problem with the device, and as after determination you could have idea about the resolution on your own.

See the very crucial thing that i have noticed each and every time is like the batter and the charger that we use to use with the phone. you should make sure whether those accessories are working perfectly or not. You should try to make use of another accessories instead of that and as you got any difference or the variation in performance you can easily determine what is the exact cause.

well when i was having such problem with the phone at that time i came to know that there were some problem because of the third party applications that i had installed in the phone and that’s why after deleting them everything were working fine once again.

Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to delete all the such applications if you have installed any.

there could be some problem with the firmware that you have installed in the phone thus i would like to suggest you that you should try to reset the firmware of the device once and see whether the performance varies or not and if so then off course there were some problem with the firmware only.

Anyways let me aware you about the same, like there is two ways of doing this which is soft resetting and hard resetting the device. you have to simply start with the soft resetting but if suppose that couldn’t help you anyway then you can have option for hard resetting.

NOTE: while resetting the firmware, it is always recommended to make back up of important data, because as this process will replace the current data with the restored data, thus older data will be wiped out and which would not be recoverable as well.

Have you rooted the device ever? Because see though i don’t have the same one but still was having the same problem with my android device as once after rooting it all the customs ROM’s were doing this thing. And because of that thing only i have just unrooted it once again and with this stock ROM everything works perfectly, thus no need of recommendation over here as you must be understood what you have to do !!

And this was just concerning the rooting but you have to do the same thing in case of over clocking as well. I mean to say if you have overclocked the device then also you must have to make all the resetting revert.

it is always recommended to make use of original accessories of the product thus i would like to recommend you that if you are making use of any such accessories then you should stop using that rather buy original product only, or else it could damage other hardware as well in the device.

I expected a little warmth due to the mechanism and the thinness of the tablet, but its gets distractingly temperate sometimes and that’s quite annoying. I've also veteran a few other performance issues with the device. but i am aplnning to get it replaced it once , but my local Bestbuy is Out of Service now, so it's just going to go back.

See though the above user has mentioned like you must reset the phones firmware but still i don’t think resetting the firmware can resolve the problem rather you should try with the firmware reinstallation.

Thus you should try to do that first and see whether you are getting the same problem or not, because if so then there could some problem with the hardware only and not with the firmware for sure.

I have done almost everything that you have mentioned but still nothing seems to be working over here, and i think there should be some problem with the hardware only. Because i have tried with firmware reinstallation as well. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

See though the above user has mentioned like you must reset the phones firmware but still i don’t think resetting the firmware can resolve the problem rather you should try with the firmware reinstallation.

Thus you should try to do that first and see whether you are getting the same problem or not, because if so then there could some problem with the hardware only and not with the firmware for sure.
    Exactly, I was also thinking about the same but still why don’t you visit the service center for the same, see after seeing this even I am also not getting what could be the problem over here but still though there could be some problem with either software or with the hardware all of them will be resolved from there.

And obviously the device is most recent one so you must be having warranty period remain for the device, thus you’ll be benefitted over there as well. You don’t have to pay them as well because all the services will be given for free of cost, in case of replacement as well.