Thread: SD card not getting detected in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

SD card not getting detected in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

HI, i have gotten Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus yesterday only and in that i have inserted the SD card and everything works perfectly. but when today i connect the device to the computer i came to know that the SD card won’t get detected through the machine. as i haven’t gotten any such problem ever before with the phone thus i am not able to get it what could be the problem over here, thus it would be better if someone suggest me some solution for the same. any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: SD card not getting detected in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

See what happens when you connect the device to the machine, are you getting any error, or what happens exactly? Because see it would be better if you simply mentioned all the things perfectly so that i could assist you better.

have you ever tried connecting through another SD card? Because, see it might be possible as there could be some problem with the card that you are using, thus it would be better if you try to connect the device with another SD card inserted.

But along with that you should also make sure like you are getting the same performance with another PC as well? Because see as i have mentioned like there could be some problem with the SD card but still it might be possible as there could be some problem with the machine and the operating system that you have installed. So by connecting with another machine will test that thing as well.

See what happens when you connect the device to the machine, are you getting any error, or what happens exactly? Because see it would be better if you simply mentioned all the things perfectly so that i could assist you better.
    Nothing special happens when i connect the device but when i do that it comes up as a camera which is the most strange thing once again?? In addition, i can’t do anything with that icon, so that simply means the phone is not getting detected somehow.

well, if you are thinking that the device will be connecting as the previous android device then you are wrong because see when it comes to tablet and if Start with 3.0 that’s Honeycomb so that exactly presents itself as an MTP device instead of a mass storage device (that’s what you might be expecting, isn’t it ?). It will never work in exactly the same way that older Android versions did, but the most recent versions of Windows should be able to connect correctly and permit you access to your files.

Thus you should make sure as in the device you have made all the settings perfectly, while you connect the mobile you need to select the appropriate option.

I am just agree with the above user as you should test both your machine as well your SD card, though that you can test both the thing and still if you are getting the same problem that means you must be having some problem with the SD card itself. You should try to get once again and it would be better if you simply were replaced as well.

See I would like to make you aware about this thing as well like there could some problem with the firmware installed in your device thus have you ever tried resetting the firmware? If not then i would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware once so that you can have better idea about it whether there is some problem with the SD card or with the firmware. And if suppose you are still pursuing the same problem then you can have another option as well to reinstall the firmware as well.