Thread: How to Move the files from Music to Audiobook library in iPhone

How to Move the files from Music to Audiobook library in iPhone

Recently I was trying to move the file from the Music to Audiobook library in my iPhone, so I have made several of the tricks and the steps to move the Files from the Music to the Audiobook library but fail to do that. So I am very much confused so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas to do this than please do the reply, any of the suggestion or reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to Move the files from Music to Audiobook library in iPhone

You can make the use of the tool like FileMatch that will help you to change the audiobook file format. So for that you have to follow this steps
    If the type that you want to make the changes is M4B and the creator is the hook, then you just make sure that the file to be set as the .m4b file extension.
    So with this thing there is the possibility to get the thousands of audiobook files. This setting is there available there in the Books section of the iTunes.
    So for that you can also make the download of that latest application from the official site.

So after the download you just have to delete the audiobooks from iTunes, after that you have to change the type/creator.
    After this you have to add them back into iTunes.
    So finally they will automatically go there in the Books section.

This type of the problems even I have with my iPhone, so for that you must have the following thing to be clear. The First thing that you have to noticed is the file extension should be of m4b file suffix, and also there should be the genre of audiobooks is requiring for this thing. And make the verification that is it present there in the Music and not Audiobooks.
    So if these things are clear than you can make the use of the smartplaylist and try to turn off the audiobook library with the help of the Preferences.

According to my information you just try this out, so for that you just have to make the attempt for removing the song files from iTunes. So at the time you are attempting for these thing the dialog box asks for the file to be moved to the trash. So for that you just have to click on the "Keep Files." And after that you just have to drag the files back onto the iTunes icon. So with this the file there will be moved to the correct destination.

This is simple process according to my suggestion so the thing that require for this process is that you must first have to make the installation of the Audiobook library there in the iPhone, so for that you just have to remove and reimport the file after the conversion of that file to M4B format. So if by doing this thing if some of the message for the file missing or not found then you just have to make the search for that particular file. So you just have to move that file to the desktop, and remove it from the iTunes folder. Do the conversion of that file to M4B, and after that you can make the move of that file to the Audiobook library.

As per my suggestion if you fail to make the move of the file there from the music to Audiobook library in your iPhone, so you just try to delete them, and re-imported them. So if possible then rename them to m4b and get them to be the bookmarkable and also make sure that they should be there in the correct place.

With the help of the hex editor you just have to make the ftyp atom in the file to M4B don’t make it as m4a format. And after that you just have to click on that file or the folder that you want to move, so with these click may the file moving option will be appears there so you just have to follow the instruction there at the time of the file moving from one Application to the Different application.

The moving of the file from the Music to the audiobook library can be done by the help of the Computer, so before that you have to make sure that the file that you are moving there in the audiobook library.

So for that you just have to make the right click on that individual file or you can make the selection of the multiple file that you want to move from the Music to the audiobook library, so after that you just make the use of the option there on the popup menu for the moving of the file from one location to the other.