Thread: MicroSD card appears read-only in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

MicroSD card appears read-only in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Hello friends, I have problem with the microSD card of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, the microSD card is been seen as the read-only on the phone, so does anyone have the problem with the SD card with the tablet. So please tell me that why it is the problem occurring with the SD card with the tablet. I wanted to use the SD card with the tablet so that I can view the data which I have saved on the card from the computer. So please help me with the problem, I am having it. Thank you.

Re: MicroSD card appears read-only in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

I have also heard of the problem, and it is the problem which is been occurring due to the honeycomb, so you better check the card in some of the tablet and you are getting the same problem which you are getting with the tablet.

I also think that is the problem with the Android and the android is making the problem with the microSD card, I have also got the problem with Asus transformer, and I was having the honeycomb as the operating system in it. It was making the card to be as the read-only and also I was not able to any of the modification of the data. So you I would suggest you that you better format the card and insert in the tablet and see that works in the tablet and also you are able to add the data in it.

I would suggest that you better do the formatting of the microSD card, and check that the card is been able to get the data on it and also you are able to do the changes on the card, if it is not then the tablet is not allowing to do the changes outside from the tablet and also you will be to do in the card from the tablet itself.

I think there might be problem with the SD card which you are using it, and also it might be the feature of tablet, so better check any of them and get it for you.