Thread: Is OEM case available for Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus?

Is OEM case available for Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the Oem case are been available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus or not, I have really like the cases and I have seen friends using those cases for the other tablets, so I was thinking to get for me and also the best for me. So can anyone help me about it, just let me know that it is available for this tablet. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is OEM case available for Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus?

Yes the Oem Cases is been available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and you will be to get the cases for the $49.99, so you can get it and also it is good to use and also it is best in looks, so I would suggest that you better go.

There are also plenty of the cases in the market and also there all good to use it, so you check some of the leather cases for the tablet, so you better check on the internet and get the best case for the tablet and also you will get the best cases for it.

I have list of the cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, so you can also those other OEM case, the list is as follows:

• Book Cover Case
    • Samsung Notebook/stand case
    • Cellapod Neoprene Carry Pouch Case.
    • Qubits Silicone Skin
    • Samsung Leather Slip Case
    • Duragadget Water Resistant Luxury Purple Neoprene Zip Case

So you can try these and also get it for you.

Even you can try the Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is the best and also it is cheap and also best then the OEM case, so you can have a look at it and get the best for you.

Even I am having a list of the cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, so you can try it and also you can look at it. All the cases are good and also nice to use it, so the list of the cases is as follows:

• d3o Leather Case/Stand
    • Slip Case - Black
    • Flexishield Skin - Transparent Black
    • Leather-Effect Book Case
    • Proporta Alu-Leather Case
    • Noreve Tradition Leather Case
    • Tuff-Luv Tri-Axis Faux Leather Case and Stand
    • Original Samsung Protective Hard Case
    • Original Samsung d3o Protective Silicone Case

I have the Roketfish leather case for the HTC Flyer and it was the perfect and also the best for it. So I would suggest that you can try that and also you will be able to like it and also used it for the tablet.

I have heard that the One cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus are the same cases which are for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, so I think you can check that and also you will be able to get it. The cases which are there for the 10.1 will be the same and also the fit and it be suit the tablet and also it will be the best for you.

I think that the Roketfish leather case is the best and I have checked it on the Amazon will be giving at the price of the $ 8 and I have also seen the same case on the Best Buy then over it was charging me $ 50, so can check the price and get it for you and also you will get the case and also you will be fit the cases for the tablet and also it is the best for you.

There are some of the cases which are there for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but it will be not available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, so you can check for that and also it will be fitted as both are same in size.

Thank you for the suggestio and also the cases which you have given to me, i will try to get the best and also good for me and also i will try check all of them and get the best for me.