Thread: How to tether the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus to a Windows Mobile 6.5 via Bluetooth

How to tether the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus to a Windows Mobile 6.5 via Bluetooth

Hello friends, I wanted to do the tether of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus to a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone via Bluetooth, but I am not able to do it. So I wanted to know does anyone know how to do it and also what is the method to do it. So please tell me the method and also if you are having the suggestion about it then please tells me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to tether the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus to a Windows Mobile 6.5 via Bluetooth

Well my friend I have heard that the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus is having the function which is known as the Bluetooth Tethering, so you can use that and that function is already built in the tablet, so you better use it and get it done for you.

Re: How to tether the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus to a Windows Mobile 6.5 via Bluetooth

You can try the PdaNet Tablet beta, which is also good and also mostly used by the user for the tether from one device to another, so you can also try it. My friend has tried for the HTC Incredible 2, but it has not worked for him and also it might be working for you and also it will be helpful to use it, so you can at least try it.

I have also done the tether of the phone, but it was not done by the Bluetooth of the phone. But I have used the Bluetooth of the laptop and it has worked for the tether of the phone, so you might have it in the laptop then you can try, such that tether the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus to laptop and then tether form the laptop to the Windows Mobile 6.5, so this can be done and also you will be able to do it.

You should try the PDANet, it has worked for me, so I think you can also try it and get it worked for you, so it might help you to do the tether of the phones.

Thank you for the information and also i will be able to do it and also i will try for me and try to do it and also make it happen for me, thanks for the suggestion you people have given to me.