Thread: Wi-Fi is not good, but Bluetooth is best in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Wi-Fi is not good, but Bluetooth is best in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Hello friends, I have heard that the Wi-Fi of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus but the Bluetooth of the tablet is good to use. I do not think that might be true and also I think that the Wi-Fi will be good and also the Wi-Fi might be used the most and also the people will be using the tablet will go for the Wi-Fi of the tablet. So what you think about and also if you have any information about it, then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Wi-Fi is not good, but Bluetooth is best in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Yes what you have heard is correct, well I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. Well the Wi-Fi connectivity is not good, the connectivity used to break when walking with the device. So the Wi-Fi is not good and also the network keeps on breaking, so the company had make some good, as the tablet mostly used for the internet and also the Wi-Fi is been used, but the Wi-Fi is not good.

The Bluetooth of the phone is the good and the Wi-Fi of the phone is not good in the compression with the other phone which I have used and also seen, so what you have heard and also what the above user have told you. The Wi-Fi of the phone is getting worst and also the connection breaks most of the time.

I am also having the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, and I also use get the problem with the Wi-Fi of the tablet, when I use the Wi-Fi it is used to get disconnected and also it is use to happen constantly. I was not able to use the Wi-Fi of the phone properly and also I was not getting the Wi-Fi on the tablet, so after that I have to use the 3G for the internet.

Yes there is issue with the Wi-Fi of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, and also the Bluetooth is really good to use and other thing the tablet is good to use it.

The Wi-Fi is not good of the phone and the Bluetooth of the phone is good and also i have used the Wi-Fi of the phone, i have not good signal using the Wi-Fi of it, so the Wi-Fi is not good.