Thread: Unable to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Unable to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

HI, i am having a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet but because of some problems i was just trying to make a hard resetting for the device but when i was doing that it is giving me 2 options either restart or download OS, but nothing seems to be working over here. Any idea what could be the problem over here, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Are you sure that you have done all the things perfectly? because when i was having problem with the tablet i done this resetting only and everything were working perfectly once again.

Anyways see if you don’t know how to do that you should simply download the user manual from here only and then by following that steps you can try again.

Have you tried to reinstall the firmware in the phone? because see whenever we get any problem with the phone i use to suggest to all the people that you should try to with resetting the firmware but if suppose as you are getting problem with resetting itself that simply means you should try to reinstall the whole firmware in the phone and then all such software related problem will be wiped out.

Have you tried to reinstall the firmware in the phone? because see whenever we get any problem with the phone i use to suggest to all the people that you should try to with resetting the firmware but if suppose as you are getting problem with resetting itself that simply means you should try to reinstall the whole firmware in the phone and then all such software related problem will be wiped out.
    I was also thinking about the same but still when i choose another option that’s download OS nothing happens it stays at the main welcome screen, and this is the only problem i am getting from the past itself. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I was also thinking about the same but still when i choose another option that’s download OS nothing happens it stays at the main welcome screen, and this is the only problem i am getting from the past itself. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
    Yeah you’ll be right but still i am also agree with the above user like you should try to reinstall the firmware not the way device is suggesting you. because see you can reinstall the firmware by the PC as well, and installing that way will simply reinstall the whole software by flashing the first one. or else if you are not aware about the process perfectly then you should try to visit the service center and see what they are saying about the same.

I don’t know whether you have perform the perfect steps or not, but still see i have mentioned all the steps once again and would like to recommend you that you should try this once again.

• First you need to turn the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.

• discharge the Power button while you observe the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen come into view.

• make use of the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and choose wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.

• depress Volume Up carry on.

see it would be better if you simply visit the service center for the device and see what they are saying about the device, see as mentioned above there could be so many possibility that could causing such problem in the device. Thus I would like to recommend you that by visit the service center you can have solution to your problem and along with you could have another benefit like you won’t have to pay them any amount for the treatment if the device will be in the warranty period.

In addition, in case of replacement as well you’ll be benefited, because see the thing is like if there could be some problem with the hardware then you may need to replace the hardware or any particular part over here.