Thread: Original Galaxy Tab chargers/cables works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

Original Galaxy Tab chargers/cables works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

HI, I have a original galaxy tab and i have recently gotten this newer one as i have mentioned in the title. And I would like to let you know that, guys we can make use of chargers/cables of original Samsung galaxy tablet with this newer tab plus. So no need to purchase another one. i am quite happy and was thus just wanted to tell you to all the users who are getting this newer tablet after the original one. if some is getting somewhat more relevant, then it will be glad if they could share all this information over here. Thanks.

Re: Original Galaxy Tab chargers/cables works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

Wow that’s quite good, in fact that it would be good to make use of the same cables but still when it comes to charger don’t you think both the tablet use to use different one? They might need some different charger and that is why you may need to charge through the original charger only.

In fact when i was reading about the same on the manual, so i came to know that they have mentioned like it would be better if you simply make use of the original charger rather than any other.

Re: Original Galaxy Tab chargers/cables works with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

Wow that’s quite good, in fact that it would be good to make use of the same cables but still when it comes to charger don’t you think both the tablet use to use different one? They might need some different charger and that is why you may need to charge through the original charger only.

In fact when i was reading about the same on the manual, so i came to know that they have mentioned like it would be better if you simply make use of the original charger rather than any other.
    I am just agree with the above user because really we should always consider this thing, as it is always possible to charge the tablet with too many other chargers and there could be so many other chargers that we can use but that doesn’t mean we should really make use of it.

I am just agree with the above user because really we should always consider this thing, as it is always possible to charge the tablet with too many other chargers and there could be so many other chargers that we can use but that doesn’t mean we should really make use of it.
    Ok so according to you we should not make use of such charger isn’t it? But i am not getting why so because the one that i am not getting is like i am also making use of the original charger only so where the hell duplication over here? And it was just in case of charger so why not with the data cable?

See it is like whenever we connect the tablet with the PC through the data cable that simply transfer the data through the cable and there isn’t any such watt required that may vary, but in case of charger every single wattage can make changes. And you may get little difference in early stages which might not be discoverable but after that it will cause major problem.