Thread: Browser won't sync and and how to transfer files to any specific location in samsung Galaxy Nexus

Browser won't sync and and how to transfer files to any specific location in samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hello, i buy this Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone in last month and within one month it gives problem. Now i got some complex issue on it. When i try to transfer files from one folder to another using simple move option, it won't work. Also synchronization with the chrome mobile browser makes such problem. Can anyone describe the real problem behind this issue? Also i need some interesting solutions to fix this problem. Thanks.

Re: Browser won't sync and and how to transfer files to any specific location in samsung Galaxy Nexus

In that situations, you need to apply restoring the mobile phone setting. In that case, access Menu->Setting->Phone Setting->Factory Setting option. Then enter code on it and check its detail. in this situation you should restore settings. Try this for better result.

Re: Browser won't sync and and how to transfer files to any specific location in samsung Galaxy Nexus

It might also possible, using rebooting process in smartphone works to fix your trouble. Rebooting will work to set all the halt or suspension process to the initial stage. Hence by using it you can simply restore sync and the file transfer setting. It works and in result you can get the best result onto it. For rebooting your phone, you can use power button.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    It might also possible, using rebooting process in smartphone works to fix your trouble. Rebooting will work to set all the halt or suspension process to the initial stage. Hence by using it you can simply restore sync and the file transfer setting. It works and in result you can get the best result onto it. For rebooting your phone, you can use power button.
    I read few articles related to this issue and then i found intresting solutions on such issue. I use that solutions. Using that solutions reults comes in better way. I done Clear the browser data on the device and uncheck sync browser. Then i reboot device and properly do the sync and data trnasferring on it. In result it gives the best result that fix my problem. YOu can also try it.

If you facing problem with the chrome mobile browser, simply perform reinstalltion or upgrade task with it. Use online site helps to fix your problem. Try this and check what has been happen with such process. Any additional process read manual and official site articles.