Thread: Cases for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

Cases for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

HI, i have been looking for some cool cases for the tablet, but All i see are pouch and folio type of cases, hoping more choices come out soon. Because i am not that interested at pouch kind o cases for the phone but not exactly that. I am planning to have something different but if suppose i am not getting anything then only i’ll get that kind of cases for the phone. anyways any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Cases for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus tablet

Have you ever heard about the poetic cases? If not then i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i am mentioning so that you could have better idea about it.

And the most important thing is like they are far much different than any other cases. But off course it is up to you to have either this one or another one.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, and really it was quite good..but what if i get a ZAGG’s invisible shield for the mobile? because i have heard that after applying that shield there isn’t any need of having any other such cases for the phone. so do i get only that shield for the mobile?

Hey thanks for the suggestion, and really it was quite good..but what if i get a ZAGG’s invisible shield for the mobile? because i have heard that after applying that shield there isn’t any need of having any other such cases for the phone. So do I get only that shield for the mobile?
    Well, no doubt you can have very good security towards the screen and the device’s body but still when it comes to carry the device to any other place will make tragedy, because see the device will be open all the time rather such cases will provide the security to the device and along with that you can simply carry the device wherever you go, thus it work as a carrying case as well.

Exactly i am agree with the above user, no doubt if you wanted to have those both the thing, in fact it would be far much better.

Anyways apart from this i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit to the roocase’s official website, because they do that very good cases for such devices, though they are somewhat kinda pouch but still good. Actually their designs depend upon the actual size of device we have, thus some of the cases are like pouch and other are made up of leather and so on.