Thread: How to do the recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 PLUS

How to do the recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 PLUS

Hello friends, I wanted to do the recovery mode in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 PLUS, but I am not able to do it, so does anyone know how to do it and also what is the method to do it. So please tell me and also help me to do it. Thank you.

Re: How to do the recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 PLUS

To do the recovery mode of the tablet is simple, you have to hold the volume down button and also hold the power button turn it on, and then the tablet will be in the recovery mode. So you can try and get the tablet on the recovery mode.

The above user have told you the wrong, method if you do that method (down button of volume and power ON) then it take you Odin mode, well if you wanted to do the recovery mode on the tablet then you have to select the up button of the volume and the power ON button, then the tablet will be in the recovery mode, so better try the method which I have told you.

Yes pressing the volume up button and the Power ON button the tablet will be in the recovery mode and also you will be able to use the tablet.

Yes you have to do as the above user have told you and also you have to press both the button (Up button of the volume and Power ON button) till the time you get the screen ON of the tablet, so you have to press it till you get the display on the screen.

I think you might be able to get and also you will be to get the tablet on to the recovery mode and also you can use that same method to do the flashing of the tablet and also I would say that is the best and also perfect method which you can try and also it can work with it. I have also tried the same method but I have tried with the other tablet.

I think you might be able to do the recovery mode of the phone and also you will be able to get the method to do it, so you can do the recovery of the phone.