Thread: Does the pin hole reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus?

Does the pin hole reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus?

Hello friends, I wanted to ask that the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus has the pin holes which are there on the top or at the bottom of the tablet, so thus those pin hole will reset the tablet if the tablet freezes. I just wanted to know about it, as if the tablet freezes then I can reset the tablet, but till now the tablet is working proper and also fine. So does anyone have the information about it? Thank you.

Re: Does the pin hole reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus?

I do not know about the pin holes which is there in the tablet, you can try pressing the power button of the tablet for 10 seconds then the tablet will be reboot and also your tablet will be able to get the tablet proper.

I wanted let you know that the pin holes which you are talking about is not the point which is to do the reset of the tablet and to do the reset of the tablet or to resetart you have to press the power button for the sometime and the tablet will be resetart and also you will be able to do the reset of the tablet from the setting of the tablet.

If you want to do the reset the tablet when the tablet is been hang / freezes then you try the following method which is due to the factory reset

• Press the Power Button for some time
    • Then the phone will resetart
    • If the phone resetarts then also you get problem
    • Then Go to the Settings
    • In the Settings go to the Privacy
    • In Privacy select the Factory data reset
    • In Factory data reset select the Reset phone
    • Then select the Erase everything.

Then the tablet will be reset and also you will be able to work on the tablet again.

I wanted to say that the pin hole which you are talking about is not the reset button like to get in the other electronic devices, so the pin holes which you got on the tablet are the mic which is been used for the talking on the tablet.

Well you will get the hole beside the volume button of the tablet and the hole will be labeled as Reset, so you better check it and get it for you and also you can do the reset of the tablet and when you will do the reset then all your setting will be lost and also most of the application will be lost and you have to installed it again on the tablet.

I do not think that there is a reset button on the tablet and also you have to do the reset of the tablet then you have to use the method from going to the settings and doing the factory reset of the phone.

The only way to do the reset of the phone is through the setting and also there is no way to do the reset of the phone from the outside of the phone and also you have to do the that method which is there for the reset of the phone and also you will be able to do the reset.

The method which one of the above user have given you is the best and also you can do the reset the phone when the phone will be hang / freeze up.

Thank you for the information and also i will do the reset whenever the phone is been freezes and also when the phone is stuck, so thank you for the information and also the method to do it.