Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus quite bigger?

Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus quite bigger?

Hi, i am planning to have any good device for myself and i am quite confused between this galaxy tab plus and note. So guys what do you think which one would be better to have?

I have mentioned as the tab plus is quite bigger at its size but still It is also thinner, under 1cm thickness, and lighter than the old one. so still what do you think guys whether the tablet is bigger or what? Because i believe that The only downside, is its size and possibly its screen resolution (1024x600). The dpi should be horrible, just like the Tab 7 was. Anyways any suggestion regarding the device recommendation will be appreciated.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus quite bigger?

See first of all let me tell you as both the device that you have mentioned comes to different categories, i mean to see the note comes under in phone category and another one in the tablet, thus if you wanted to have a phone then according to me note would be better.

But still i don’t know whether you are aware about the price difference between those devices? And if not then i would like to being aware you as see the note will cost you almost double than the tablet. Thus see if you have any financial barrier than according to me galaxy tab plus will be better to have rather than note, or else regardless of price note is far much better at every concern.

See first of all let me tell you as both the device that you have mentioned comes to different categories, i mean to see the note comes under in phone category and another one in the tablet, thus if you wanted to have a phone then according to me note would be better.

But still i don’t know whether you are aware about the price difference between those devices? And if not then i would like to being aware you as see the note will cost you almost double than the tablet. Thus see if you have any financial barrier than according to me galaxy tab plus will be better to have rather than note, or else regardless of price note is far much better at every concern.
    Exactly things is the thing that you should concern, but when i purchased my note i got very good feature, thus the only thing that i could recommend you same as the above user as if you don’t have any economic fence then you should get this note only. With this device you can have 4G network support as well, along with other traditional bands and that’s the very good point that you should consider while buying the device.

See i would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance over the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have better idea about the product and you can choose better one. but as far as my personal recommendation is concern i would say you should get his tablet only, because it is much more cheaper than the note.

No i don’t think the size that they have set for the device is quite good, but see if you are thinking about keeping it in a pocket then it should not be possible. Because after all this is a tablet and you must have to have a cover for it. An if you are comparing the dimensions with note than obviously note is smaller than this.

Galaxy note : 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm

Galaxy tab plus : 193.65x 122.37 x 9.96mm

I’m definitely in to it because i just adore the screen size and the new capability to make calls private.

I just wanted to have this device to make just a few calls, so it will be my next device, but if you are expecting the device to be something more than note would be better according to me as well.

I’m definitely in to it because i just adore the screen size and the new capability to make calls private.

I just wanted to have this device to make just a few calls, so it will be my next device, but if you are expecting the device to be something more than note would be better according to me as well.
    I am not getting this :O, Does it make calls over cellular networks Or just wifi? Do you hold it up to your head? moreover, I just think that if it is too big to fit in your front pocket, you won’t carry it with you all the time. I saw one more manufacturer that made a 7" phone or simply tablet.

Obviously dude, i think you haven’t searched about the same, anyways i would like to recommend you that you should have see this thread so that you can have better idea about this.

in fact The Galaxy tab 7 plus was actually always capable to make calls, but until the latest update it was only able to make speakerphone calls, and i am expecting the update allowable it to make use of it's phone speaker to make normal type calls It essentially abstractly an even bigger streak 5, a phone speaker in the front and a larger speaker or incredibly for normal sounds.

Wow thanks for the suggestion guys but still wanted to know like what could be the prize over here? Because as the above user mentioned the note is somewhat double at its prize, so can we expect half of note?