Thread: Poetic leather case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

Poetic leather case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

HI, i have recently ordered this Samsung galaxy tab 7.0 plus for myself, but still i am quite conscious about taking care or the device and that’s why i am planning to have a very good leather case for it and along with that if possible a screen protector as well.

And that’s why was here to confirm whether i could get any such accessories right now for the device or I have to wait for that? And as I have mentioned the name of the case in the title, I want to know that how is the performance of that or shall i buy any other? Any suggestion will be esteemed.

Re: Poetic leather case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

See that’s quite good but i don’t think that you’ll be able to get case for the device right now. Have you ever searched the same thing on their official website? Because i think that the only place from where you can have better idea as whether the product that you want is either available or not.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit over here and try to find out whether you are getting or not.

Off course you can have this cover for your tablet, as when i was searching about the same i got this video from the youtube and i think that’s what you want exactly. But still the strange thing is like when i was searching this on their official website i didn’t get any. Anyways have a look over here.

Off course you can have this cover for your tablet, as when i was searching about the same i got this video from the youtube and i think that’s what you want exactly. But still the strange thing is like when i was searching this on their official website i didn’t get any. Anyways have a look over here.
    Yeah exactly you are right as when i seen the video, i just visited their official website for the product but couldn’t get the same product for the device, can anyone give me LINK for the same? and apart from that how is the case with regards to its protection or shall i have another case for the tablet? Because see this should not be the only brand, isn’t it?

I received this 4-in-1 Poetic Flipbook Leather Case as a delayed gift lately and when i was searching about the same over here i came to know about this thread so I just have to say that this is a amazing product.

First, the material on this product is long-lasting and well made. The leather on this case is strapping yet soft and defensive on my iPad. Secondly, I love that there are 4 modifiable viewing angles which make it effortless to discover just the right angle you desire for unusual situations. The headrest strap is also a nice additional bonus. This case fits actually well with my iPad and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a well-designed case.

See I have already used this cases with my Ipad, thus as far as performance is concern i could say this would be far much better than any other cases i have used yet and i would suggest you to have this one only. With this product you can have some feature as mentioned below:

• You can have a case specifically made for your device

• Stand leather case for Samsung Galaxy Tabs

• Trouble-free to insert or pull out your device and effortless port access

• Ultra thin and light case ideal for carrying

• endow with total protection around the tablet

Yeah exactly you are right as when i seen the video, i just visited their official website for the product but couldn’t get the same product for the device, can anyone give me LINK for the same? and apart from that how is the case with regards to its protection or shall i have another case for the tablet? Because see this should not be the only brand, isn’t it?
    You must have seen their official videos regarding the product, and it might be possible as the products are not available yet in the market.

But still have you ever checked the same thing on Amazon or EBay, because you may get this cases over there? Sometimes it also happens as if the stock on their website gets over then also they wont display any such case on their site, but at that moment you may get the product on another website as i have mentioned already.