Thread: Is it possible to make phone calls through Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Is it possible to make phone calls through Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Hi, i am having former galaxy tab but still i am planning to have Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus for myself. But as the title implies i just wanted to know that by means of this tablet, can we make phone calls just like original Galaxy Tab. Off course i know as this is a tablet but still the feature that i am expecting from the device is quite essential. And another thing is like i have tried searching the same thing on internet as well, but still didn’t found any such solution for that as well. Anyways any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to make phone calls through Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

I am also not sure about this thing but still when i seen its picture i came to know that it should support this feature for sure. Anyway see i have mentioned the IMAGES so that you can have proper idea about the device.

though i am agree with the above user but still i have heard that the feature that you are expecting from the device that you’ll get only if you order the unlocked international version. But still if you wanted to make sure about the same then you should try to contact to their customer support and see what they are saying, because see contacting them will be better option, because i personally believe as they are the only source from where you can have précised information regarding the product.

though i am agree with the above user but still i have heard that the feature that you are expecting from the device that you’ll get only if you order the unlocked international version. But still if you wanted to make sure about the same then you should try to contact to their customer support and see what they are saying, because see contacting them will be better option, because i personally believe as they are the only source from where you can have précised information regarding the product.
    I was also thinking about the same like should contact the support center but was thinking like there might be somebody who must be using this phone and from them i could get information regarding the same, thanks anyways.

Yeah i am quite sure about this as you’ll be able to make a calls as the device supports network as well.

As far as cellular network are concerned you can have following band in your device.

HSPA +21 900/1900/2100

EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900

Anyways i would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over here as they have mentioned this thing properly. 

I am agree with the above user but still there are too many ways through which you can make call from the device though they don’t supports cellular networks.

Only the difference is like you have to make calls through different application and VIA wireless network that’s through the WIFI. In addition, the benefit over here is like you’ll not have to pay any extra charge, just because you only need to have active internet support and nothing else.