Thread: Will Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus run N64oid at full speed?

Will Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus run N64oid at full speed?

Have anyone have tried with doing this?? for the same reason i have bought a nook color three months ago but stil with this i am getting that this doesn't play well at all. and also when i try with the latest version of cyanogenmod 7 at that time i get that it is not compatible with N64oid anymore. can here anyone tell me some sugestion about this?? if anyone have tried wiht doing this things then please reply me back for this. for doign the same things i have also tried with the recent release of kindle fire & nook tablet, but stil this not worked greate now i am thinking hat I wasted my money buying a nook color. and after that i get the news about the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, hope that with this tablet N64oid will run with at full speed. have anyone tried wiht the same things??

Re: Will Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus run N64oid at full speed?

Dude, let me tell you here that i was also searching for getting sugestion about the same topic but yet, no one replied yet. i am still having the same problem. lets see if here anyone will help us in this case, i am searhcing about this all because I need to know this will decide whether or not I buy one. so if here anyone have the suggestion aboubt this then please reply me back for this.

Hey if you are searhcing for that then for that i will suggest you that it runs at full speed but sometimes hiccups for reasons. i dont know the reason for that lsgs. and also let me tell you here that i have not been able to get ps3 controller working obpver usb, but not rooted.

OK, i think that this sounds pretty good, but can you please reply me about the games have you tried?? i am aksing this all thinsg this is because right now i am torn between this and the new transformer prime and with this i am getting that tab is more compact at 7 inches and also i cna say that rime is more powerful because this is havign tegra 3 quad-core processor. and also while i was searching for the prime at that time i get that the prime will have the android 4.0 ice cream sandwich, now i am also getting confused here that which one to get.

Yes, now i get the suggestion that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus run N64oid at full speed. thanks to you all to telling me your experiences about this, if i will get any other problem then i will report here back for gettting suggestion.