Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus contain Smart Remote app to work with Apple TV

Portable Devices

Old 07-12-2011

Does Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus contain Smart Remote app to work with Apple TV

I have bought the Samsung Tab Plus and previously i had an Apple TV. While working on the Tab i come to know about that there is Remote control app in order to manage TV or other IR remote enabled devices. I want one. Can anyone recommend it?

Old 07-12-2011

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus contain Smart Remote app to work with Apple TV

Meanwhile, it can take no more big TV manufacturer, bring out a free Remote application to control their own consumer electronics products. This way you can use your iPhone, but increasingly also re-purpose Android-based devices into a multi-function remote for your TV. But not enough: Some apps such as "Samsung Smart View" even allow the live broadcast of the television image on the smartphone or tablet screen. The downside: Not a single manufacturer to offer their apps so far, both for Apple, and Android devices - some owners of appropriate devices could therefore at a disadvantage.
Old 07-12-2011

Samsung's remote app for the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Galaxy Tab tablets free of charge. So you not only control the TV, but also the connected Blu-ray players. Likewise, you can "stream" the TV image as mentioned above (broadcast live) and can track things like the messages on the Tablet PC in the bedroom.
Old 09-12-2011

Samsung has just informed us that their TV Remote application is now available on Android Market for all Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Tab devices . (Do not try to find it on your Samsung phone not because it will not be there, you will not be able to install from the Web.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,