Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus contain Smart Remote app to work with Apple TV

Does Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus contain Smart Remote app to work with Apple TV

I have bought the Samsung Tab Plus and previously i had an Apple TV. While working on the Tab i come to know about that there is Remote control app in order to manage TV or other IR remote enabled devices. I want one. Can anyone recommend it?

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus contain Smart Remote app to work with Apple TV

Meanwhile, it can take no more big TV manufacturer, bring out a free Remote application to control their own consumer electronics products. This way you can use your iPhone, but increasingly also re-purpose Android-based devices into a multi-function remote for your TV. But not enough: Some apps such as "Samsung Smart View" even allow the live broadcast of the television image on the smartphone or tablet screen. The downside: Not a single manufacturer to offer their apps so far, both for Apple, and Android devices - some owners of appropriate devices could therefore at a disadvantage.

Samsung's remote app for the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the Galaxy Tab tablets free of charge. So you not only control the TV, but also the connected Blu-ray players. Likewise, you can "stream" the TV image as mentioned above (broadcast live) and can track things like the messages on the Tablet PC in the bedroom.

Samsung has just informed us that their TV Remote application is now available on Android Market for all Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Tab devices . (Do not try to find it on your Samsung phone not because it will not be there, you will not be able to install from the Web.