Thread: How to transfer data to Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus??

How to transfer data to Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus??

Hey all, i am thinking for getting the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus for replace my current 7" Galaxy Tab. but before i will try with that i am wondering here about how to transfer all the stuff on my old tab to the new one??? can here anyoen have the suggestion for that?? if yes then please reply me back for that. and also tell me that if i just try with the swap out the micro sd card, would all my cds, apps, radio station presets, icons, etc be carried forward to the new one??? is this possible??? please reply me back for this.

Re: How to transfer data to Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus??

OK, for doing the same things i will suggest you to try with swapping your micro sd card and i am sure thta this will be fine for CD's, Movies, Documents etc. and if you are thinking for importing the contacts then for that make a .vcf copy of your contacts and then import them to the new smansung galaxy tab. And for the apps, i will suggets you to not copy Apps, better for you to re-download apps. try with this, and i am sure that while you are tryign with the Transferring data to a new Tab you will not get the problem with that. reply me back about the results of this. i am telling you this alL things because i ahve tried wiht this all so many times and never have face the problem with that.

Yes, i also agree with the above users that dont copy the previous apps to your new tab. if you are not getting the way for download the apps then for that i will say you tthat if you goto marketplace and sign in with your Google account which you are using on the Tab. after doing this all, you can see all the apps you have downloaded with your account. try with doing that and reply us back about the resulst for this.

Hey thanks for telling me about this all. i will try with this all and if i get any problem wiht that then i will reply here back for getting more sugestion on this topic. thanks agains for the help.

try with swapping your micro sd card and i am sure thta this will be fine for CD's, Movies, Documents etc. and if you are thinking for importing the contacts then for that make a .vcf copy of your contacts and then import them to the new smansung galaxy tab. And for the apps, i will suggets you to not copy Apps, better for you to re-download apps. try with this, and i am sure that while you are tryign with the Transferring data to a new Tab you will not get the problem with that.
    i also tried with the same suggestion but still i get that this is not helping for me. why this still happening with me?? can here anyone please suggest me some other way for doing this things??