Thread: Not able to backup contact using kies in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Not able to backup contact using kies in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

i have just upgraded my tab to Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus and i m loving it. but with this i get the problem when i am trying with the backup my contact using kies as it will stop at 25%. for doing the same things i have tried with so many times but stil i am getting that i am not able to backup all the contacts. each time i am going to try with this at that time i get th at it stops at 25%. why this is happenign with me?? can here anyone suggest me some way for resolving this problem??

Re: Not able to backup contact using kies in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

ok if you are thinking for doing that all things then for that i will say you to try MyPhoneExplorer, and also wiht that you will need the desktop-software. try with using MyPhoneExplorer i am sure that with that you wil not get any that type of the problem. here are some of the features of the MyPhoneExplorer::
    • sync your phone with Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts, Windows Calendar
    • manage your SMS, Calllists, Apps, Files, handle Calls, create backups
    • Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth.

hey dude, if you are thinking for the syncing your contacts then why you use Kies instead of Google??? since you are getting problem witht the Kies then at that time i wil say you to try with using the Google for syncing your contacts, i am sure that wiht that you will not get any this type of the problem. try with that and reply me back about the results for this.

hey thanks for telling me about the MyPhoneExplorer, i tried with that and i am getting that stil this is not helping me for backup contact. what can i do now??? thanks again for the suggestion for this.

Hey all, i am also having the same problem that Not able to backup contact using kies in Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus, and for resolving this i also tried with the above suggestion but still i am getting that this is not working for me. i am not gettig here that how this is helpful for the Adeen20??

I don't use kies. I prefer to using Samsung Data Recovery to backup my contacts. One of my friends recommended me to use it and I tried it. Finally, my contacts come back. You can try it: Samsung Contact Backup