Thread: Motorola Moto G heating up while playing games

Motorola Moto G heating up while playing games

My friend has got new Motorola Mogo G. He want some games for that. I had already bought some hd games before, so I added my email id in the phone and installed a few games. I had install a few games it. They are Modern Combat 2, BackStab and Babel Rising. The games are working but when we are playing the mobile heats up really fast. Is this common or I have some issue with the device. Should I take this service center.

Re: Motorola Moto G heating up while playing games

You are playing too much game. Heating up is a common thing. You are just pushing the phone hardware more. You have to give a bit of gap while playing games. Leave it aside after one or two hours of gaming. Do not keep the phone on charging while playing games. I have a Galaxy Note 3. It also have the same issue. It gets heats up fast on gaming.

It is okay. When your phone heat-up it is wise to turn it off for sometime. It will cool down fast. Even iPhone has this issue. This is because the phone does not has any kind of cooling thing inside. The components are tightly packed. In my case my phone gets hot when I am using internet on wifi. When I stream videos or check for any online stuff. The phone just gets really hot.

If this is happening in minutes then it is a hardware problem. You have to carry it to the service center. But if the same occur in hours then it is fine.You can just avoid it. Most of the smartphone and tablet heats up quiet fast. This is due to heavy processing in the background. Remember that if you keep on using it in the same way, the hardware life is affected.