Thread: Allshare App for Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

Allshare App for Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

I hope that you might have heard about an app installed on this 7.0 Plus called "AllShare". as far as i know that this app apparently permits us to share any of the multimedia content on the device with DLNA devices on network. By seeing this thing i have attempted to connect toward Direct TV receiver as well as my Playon server, but unfortunately looks like to"supported file formats". Do you think that any kind of codec I am missing there or i need to install? Can anyone tell me what are the file format supported.

Re: Allshare App for Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus

The connection system AllShare device is the ideal solution for connecting multiple devices with DLNA certification (see supported devices) can interact with each other conveniently and easily, without having to use multiple wires to connect and streamline the process data transfer.

Samsung offers a comprehensive, cross-linkable range from each area: TVs, cameras, mobile phones, AV equipment such as Blu-ray player or the latest Blu-ray home cinema systems - all devices are optimized to work together and offer thanks to DLNA standard virtually unlimited, cross-platform networking opportunities . This is how the TV on even SMS messages from your phone.

Have you checked the "unknown source" in the settings of your tab?
    If not, go into Settings> Applications> "Unknown sources" and then tries again to install.
    This option allows you to install third party software (not certified)

All Share is a system that uses Samsung DLNA in their devices (smartphones, cameras, tablets and Smart TVs) within which are smartphones with OS Bada, Galaxy series smartphones and Samsung Galaxy Tab in all versions . The system allows us to share streaming HD video, music and photos from one device to another easily and without having to do much configuration (all equipment must belong to the same network). You can do cool stuff like using the phone to choose a file on the notebook to be played on the Smart TV. Besides this, we can use tablet or smartphone (with Android or IOS) to handle like a television remote control app by Samsung called " Samsung Remote ", allowing for example using a qwerty keyboard to update our status on twitter or Facebook directly from the TV.

AllShare app is targeted as it is not an art AllShare is integrated into the bs; bsp. in the gallery when you open an image can be found top right of the bar next to the play button with three dots interconnected - that's something like that AllShare. This "open" triangle can be found even when it comes to their own files in most subdirectories all at the same.

Check if "Unknown sources" is enabled. If not enabled and try again the main task. [Settings -> Applications -> Unknown sources.