Thread: Does Anyone Notice a difference after Verizon HTC Rhyme Software Update

Does Anyone Notice a difference after Verizon HTC Rhyme Software Update

yesterday, i perform inbuilt verzion software update task on my HTC Rhyme smartphone and it works well. Still i am not able to see any improvements on this mobile phone after finishing this update process. can anybody found out any difference on this mobile phone? If yes, then please share your experience here. This is helpful for me.

Re: Does Anyone Notice a difference after Verizon HTC Rhyme Software Update

Few improvements on this update is being as follows:
    1. Improved Google Bluetooth & DigiNotar Security patch.
    2. Improved time for OTA(Over the Air).
    3. Installing latest version of Twitter app.
    4. Updated HTC System Security.

This is few improvements happening on your mobile phone after this verizon software update. this is well for accessing the enhancing security for your mobile phone and getting the advanced applications version on it.

One more improvement happening on this mobile phone and that is removing Text message when a voice mail is left issues on this mobile phone. This is well that works to fix your complex issue. The size of the new software update is about 9MB and it will be work to install enhanced API on your mobile phone. You need to try this and check the result on your smartphone. I hope that you got the positive things after updating your mobile phone software.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    One more improvement happening on this mobile phone and that is removing Text message when a voice mail is left issues on this mobile phone. This is well that works to fix your complex issue. The size of the new software update is about 9MB and it will be work to install enhanced API on your mobile phone. You need to try this and check the result on your smartphone. I hope that you got the positive things after updating your mobile phone software.
    As per my own experience, there is aso few improvement happening on it. one of this is 3D Video editor with full screen user interface preview and the 2D to 3D video app converter. you can check this on your phone after finishing this software update process on it.

This update mainly help to solves a problem with update time for OTA updates, and text messaging being sent with voicemail problem. Few other things also been happen on your mobile phone. they are installing latest api based software on it. one of the popular twitter site is being installed on it. this is well and it will be work to fix your complex issue. you can also got its more information by reading guide of this software version. read this carefully and understand what improvement happening on it.

I try this software update process by going to Menu-> Settings-> Software update->Check new. It will be perform the software update task on my mobile phone. in result i found that the few security applications enhancement happen ing on this mobile phone. this is really well for me and it will be work to provide more security to my smartphone software.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    I try this software update process by going to Menu-> Settings-> Software update->Check new. It will be perform the software update task on my mobile phone. in result i found that the few security applications enhancement happen ing on this mobile phone. this is really well for me and it will be work to provide more security to my smartphone software.
    Yes, it contains the security patches for the potential privacy leak HTC acknowledged last month. This is really well for protecting your inbuilt apps from the external interferer. This is well for security purpose.