Thread: Why I Don't Like HTC Rhyme?

Why I Don't Like HTC Rhyme?

I buy this HTC Rhyme smartphone in last month and now i don't like to use this mobile phone. i will explain its reason. i haven't seem that this phone works like a super phone and few times its phone contains low battery life with music player not able to run musical file continuously. also the main think about the phone is that it drop calls at the middle without any indications. can anybody explain me why this happening on my phone? I need one of the easiest way to fix thic complex problem on my mobile phone.

Re: Why I Don't Like HTC Rhyme?

one of the main reason behind this issue is being software update not performed on it. most of the user try to avoid the software update task on this mobile phone. there is necessary on such android based smartphone to avoid this process about such complex issue. you can try to use the software update task on it and fxi this complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    one of the main reason behind this issue is being software update not performed on it. most of the user try to avoid the software update task on this mobile phone. there is necessary on such android based smartphone to avoid this process about such complex issue. you can try to use the software update task on it and fxi this complex issue.
    yes, i also think that this is well for avoiding existing problem and improving system performance. in that case, you need to go to Menu-> Settings-> Software update->Check new. this check now option will be finding the software update for your smartphone. if internet facility is being activate on your phone, it works to fix your complex issue. otherwise there is problem on it. this is help that automatically detect the existing software of mobile phone and update it if latest version is being presents. hence use this simple process to improve your phone performance and fix existing problem.

I don't think that this is helps to fix your problem. this update software process works to installed latest security patch of the smartphone with latest version of Twitter app. HTC System Security update is main motive behind this software update issue. hence i don't think that this will be remove your phone call disconnect or low mobile battery life problem. you need something else rather than this software update process.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    I don't think that this is helps to fix your problem. this update software process works to installed latest security patch of the smartphone with latest version of Twitter app. HTC System Security update is main motive behind this software update issue. hence i don't think that this will be remove your phone call disconnect or low mobile battery life problem. you need something else rather than this software update process.
    As far as your valuable suggestions, what should i do to fix this type of complex problem on my smartphone. I hope that this forums helps to fix my complex issue. I'm waiting different solutions that fix my problems on this smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepakTij View Post
    As far as your valuable suggestions, what should i do to fix this type of complex problem on my smartphone. I hope that this forums helps to fix my complex issue. I'm waiting different solutions that fix my problems on this smartphone.
    In this case, you need to just try to reboot your mobile phone. Inside this process, you need to power off your phone and remove battery for few time slot. after that insert mobile battery and power on your smartphone. This will be work to boot all the functions of the smartphone and in responce you got all apps looks like default stage.

Instead of doing this process, you can try to apply restore setting option. this option presents on the Menu->Setting->Phone Setting-> Restore Setting option on it. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Try to use this process and enter restore code on this process. after finishing this process, successfully you need to reboot your phone. this will be work to fix your complex issue. try it.

If you have any problem with your mobile phone battery, replace it with the new compatible battery. this will be work to fix your complex issue. in this process, you need to simply choose another battery with the help of expert person. replace it onto your phone. It solve your update issue. The other phone call disconnect and the music file can't play continuously can be fix using the software update task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalap View Post
    If you have any problem with your mobile phone battery, replace it with the new compatible battery. this will be work to fix your complex issue. in this process, you need to simply choose another battery with the help of expert person. replace it onto your phone. It solve your update issue. The other phone call disconnect and the music file can't play continuously can be fix using the software update task on it.
    I don't think that there is any such kind of inbuilt issue presents on this htc rhyme phone. it happens in very few cases. most of the time software works well but in very few situations it makes problem. Hence i would be recommend to you for use the warranty card if your phone is in warranty period.

i use same HTC Rhyme smartphone in last six month and nothing wrong happen on it. it works like a tablet pc. It's main features is being 3G, 3.72 S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. 3.72 S-LCD capacitive touchscreen with 3G technology is good for surfing internet. If any minor issue on it, try software update or reset task. both process works great on it. i haven't found any issue on my phone and i hope that you can also fix such minor issue.

the same type of issues arrives on my phone and i reinstalled software version of this phone. this will be work and now all the functions works nicely. i replace its battery with another one and now it gives full performance without any complex issue. try this and check its valuable result on such smartphone.