Thread: Unable to remove preinstalled bookmarks after HTC Rhyme software update

Unable to remove preinstalled bookmarks after HTC Rhyme software update

Yesterday, i update software of my HTC Rhyme smartphone and after finishing this process, few bookmarks are to be preinstalled on its browser. Because of some minor issue i perform this verizon software update task on it. i want to rid installed bookmarks on this mobile phone. how can i do this rid installed bookmarks on my mobile phone. Most important i want to remove Google, VZW home and Verizon bookmarks on it. Can anybody help me to fix this complex issue. Thanks in advance for any kind of suggestions related to this issue.

re: Unable to remove preinstalled bookmarks after HTC Rhyme software update

Instead of removing this bookmark i will be suggest to move them to the bottom of the bookmark list. this is well for get its performance in very rare situations. There are multiple process available that works to do this simple task on your browser. you can use the move option which is present on your bookmark list. try this and move them to bottom of the list. in benefit you can't get any problem or notification at the time of accessing your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Instead of removing this bookmark i will be suggest to move them to the bottom of the bookmark list. this is well for get its performance in very rare situations. There are multiple process available that works to do this simple task on your browser. you can use the move option which is present on your bookmark list. try this and move them to bottom of the list. in benefit you can't get any problem or notification at the time of accessing your browser.
    If you right click on your preinstalled bookmarks, might be possible that there is delete or remove options present as per browser version. you can use one of that option to fix your rid installed bookmarks on your htc rhyme smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    If you right click on your preinstalled bookmarks, might be possible that there is delete or remove options present as per browser version. you can use one of that option to fix your rid installed bookmarks on your htc rhyme smartphone.
    This preinstalled bookmarks deleting facility is being present on the orignal htc rhyme software. but in newly updated software can't be sure that provide this type of facility or not. yuo need to check more information about the software version you installed on your phone. you can found its more information on Menu > Settings > About phone > Software Information. Try to get full inofmration about software. Use respective software version guide, to find out the correct way to do this removing this preinstalled bookmarks.

Re: Unable to remove preinstalled bookmarks after HTC Rhyme software update

Instead of doing this task, you can also try to hide them. i hope it represents hide option to unshow the preinstalled bookmarks on phone browser. try this and check its status. i hope that this will be work to hide your preinstalled bookmarks and then you can't show its notification or something else issue.